Windows 10: Windows 11 audio subsystem

Discus and support Windows 11 audio subsystem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Found that for windows 11 I can't bypass windows mixer with ASIO or exlusive mode so can't bypass oversampling/additional sound processing. Is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kriziun, Dec 1, 2021.

1. kriziun Win User

Windows 11 audio subsystem

Found that for windows 11 I can't bypass windows mixer with ASIO or exlusive mode so can't bypass oversampling/additional sound processing. Is that imposible now? Because I didn't found a way to directly stream from foobar to my USB DAC. And this is very bad for sound quality so for now I reverted to windows 10.

:)

kriziun, Dec 1, 2021

2. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Dec 1, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Windows 11 audio subsystem

Spooler SubSystem app

Hi DaveM121,

I have done what you posted a number of times. The first time there a file in

" C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS" and I deleted it. But since then everytime I go throu these steps there is no file in this folder.

After I go thru the steps you list the Spooler SubSystem app is not active and my CPU usage is low. But the next time that I print anything on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 the Spooler SubSystem app starts to utilize more then 50% of the CPU again. This cycle
    happens over and over. I was looking for a more permanent solution.

Thanks for your time. Don B.

DonaldBarmore, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 audio subsystem

1. Windows 11 audio subsystem - Similar Threads - audio subsystem

2. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  3. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  4. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  5. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  6. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  7. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  8. Windows 11 audio subsystem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio subsystem: Found that for windows 11 I can't bypass windows mixer with ASIO or exlusive mode so can't bypass oversampling/additional sound processing. Is that imposible now? Because I didn't found a way to directly stream from foobar to my USB DAC. And this is very bad for sound quality...
  9. My game lags and gives random audio cuts after removing Windows Subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game lags and gives random audio cuts after removing Windows Subsystem for Linux: Today I was interested in trying out the WSL feature but I realized that VirtualBox wouldn't work if it was on so I decided to turn off the feature and uninstall Ubuntu, although after that my games lag and sometimes give some annoying audio cuts and my Zoom app would...
  10. My game lags and gives random audio cuts after removing Windows Subsystem for Linux

My game lags and gives random audio cuts after removing Windows Subsystem for Linux: Today I was interested in trying out the WSL feature but I realized that VirtualBox wouldn't work if it was on so I decided to turn off the feature and uninstall Ubuntu, although after that my games lag and sometimes give some annoying audio cuts and my Zoom app would...