Windows 10: Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users

Discus and support Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have been testing autopilot on a host of users and devices before mass deployment of PCs. One issue we ran into was a new user that has not set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinTechJosh, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users

We have been testing autopilot on a host of users and devices before mass deployment of PCs. One issue we ran into was a new user that has not set up the authenticator app, is unable to get past the setup screens during the OOBE. None of the screens scroll horizontally and while you can use the tab key to get to buttons if you knew they were there screen will still not scroll to them, the QR code and the registration number for the app do not fully show on screen to scan/enter. I also tried phone registration, but faced similar issues. I know that you can set up the authenticator app usi

:)

FinTechJosh, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 3

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2108.5654 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.82 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Brink, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 5

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2110.7183 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.85 for iOS

What's New:

Brink, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users

1. Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users - Similar Threads - Authenticator App Setup

2. Windows 11 may soon restore apps during setup

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 may soon restore apps during setup: One of the features that Microsoft's Windows operating system was lacking up until now was an option to restore installed apps on devices during setup. Google's Android operating system, for instance, supports the functionality, so that all apps from Google Play may be...
  3. Windows Autopilot not installing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Autopilot not installing apps: We have Windows Autopilot setup on several devices through Intune. Recently, the devices will no longer run through the process properly during OOBE. When we reset a machine, the apps do not install.The devices are configured for autopilot. They show profile status of...
  4. Windows Autopilot not installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Autopilot not installing apps: We have Windows Autopilot setup on several devices through Intune. Recently, the devices will no longer run through the process properly during OOBE. When we reset a machine, the apps do not install.The devices are configured for autopilot. They show profile status of...
  5. Can't Setup The Authentication App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Setup The Authentication App: I have installed the authentication app.I go through the process of setting it up and get to a page which says to use the authentication app to scan a QR code. Except there isn't anyway to get to the camera from the authentication app. How do I unlock my job account?...
  6. Can't Setup The Authentication App

Can't Setup The Authentication App: I have installed the authentication app.I go through the process of setting it up and get to a page which says to use the authentication app to scan a QR code. Except there isn't anyway to get to the camera from the authentication app. How do I unlock my job account?...
  7. Authenticator setup / use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authenticator setup / use: As happens almost every infrequent time I am asked to use the Microsoft Authenticator, by the time I finally am accepted through"the system" back into my account, I have forgotten why I originally tried to log in! I end up going through so many different screens of security...
  8. Two users during Windows 11 setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two users during Windows 11 setup: I bought a new computer for my husband and somehow during initial setup, I ended up with two users. I installed some important software on the first account. The next day, I realized he had two accounts. I went in to the second account, restored all his data from Carbonite...
  9. Two users during Windows 11 setup

Two users during Windows 11 setup: I bought a new computer for my husband and somehow during initial setup, I ended up with two users. I installed some important software on the first account. The next day, I realized he had two accounts. I went in to the second account, restored all his data from Carbonite...
  10. Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Authenticator App Setup during Autopilot for new users: We have been testing autopilot on a host of users and devices before mass deployment of PCs. One issue we ran into was a new user that has not set up the authenticator app, is unable to get past the setup screens during the OOBE. None of the screens scroll horizontally and...