Windows 10: Windows 11 background bug

Discus and support Windows 11 background bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There has been a problem with desktop background slideshow since I use Windows 11. Each time when my laptop unplugged, turned on battery saver mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LionelMessiM10Fan, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Windows 11 background bug

There has been a problem with desktop background slideshow since I use Windows 11. Each time when my laptop unplugged, turned on battery saver mode and has 2 desktops, I switch and it returns from slideshow mode to picture mode. And it returns to the default background which I chose in picture mode before setting slideshow mode. Due to privacy, I didn't capture in detail but basically it happens as the video. I have got into trouble about 5 times or more. My laptop is ASUS TP550LA. Everything is original except the SSD.The link of video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgRJbqtJPRoP/S: I hav

:)

LionelMessiM10Fan, Nov 25, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 background bug

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 background bug

1. Windows 11 background bug - Similar Threads - background bug

2. How can I fix a bug that doesnt allow me to have two different backgrounds on separate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a bug that doesnt allow me to have two different backgrounds on separate...: I cannot change the background for individual monitors using the personalization settings. I tried using right-click and then setting as "desktop 1" & "desktop 2", but there's no effect when I use "set as Desktop 2" and it only changes both backgrounds when I use "set as...
  3. How can I fix a bug that doesnt allow me to have two different backgrounds on separate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a bug that doesnt allow me to have two different backgrounds on separate...: I cannot change the background for individual monitors using the personalization settings. I tried using right-click and then setting as "desktop 1" & "desktop 2", but there's no effect when I use "set as Desktop 2" and it only changes both backgrounds when I use "set as...
  4. How do I fix this settings bug about the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this settings bug about the background: I have already tried troubleshooting and got nothing and I restarted my pc I have no idea how to fix this the main problem is if I try to click where add image would be it would just crash my settings app...
  5. How do I fix this settings bug about the background

How do I fix this settings bug about the background: I have already tried troubleshooting and got nothing and I restarted my pc I have no idea how to fix this the main problem is if I try to click where add image would be it would just crash my settings app...
  6. How do I fix this settings bug about the background

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  8. Bug with background and text color

Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  9. Windows 11 background bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 background bug: There has been a problem with desktop background slideshow since I use Windows 11. Each time when my laptop unplugged, turned on battery saver mode and has 2 desktops, I switch and it returns from slideshow mode to picture mode. And it returns to the default background which...
  10. Windows 10 Background Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Background Bug: So today while using my pc I wanted to play a game, but as soon as I launched it my background turned black. I went to settings to change it back but whenever I click on something I have like a 5-10 second delay, anyway after I got to the background section I tried to change...