Windows 10: Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start

Discus and support Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you often see the following programs automatically execute in the background after Windows 11 is turned on, is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vinci Wang, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start

If you often see the following programs automatically execute in the background after Windows 11 is turned on, is it correct?"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" -Version 5.1 -s -NoLogo -NoProfileThis will seriously affect my computer's performance and operating response speed.Is this a necessary update, upgrade or initialization?I still get the same result after reinstalling the computer.The relevant screenshots are as follows:I often see that the task manager has a powershell executable when the computer is slow to respond.Sometimes there are two.There may be up to thr

:)

Vinci Wang, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Luis Rubi Win User

Powershell is running in background

hello employees and helpers of microsoft, my problem is, powershell running background, i dont know why powershell initiates when my pc starts, usually when i open task manager i see powershell running but in others, no.

1 month ago i used windows toolbox and i optimized my device in powershell,

idunno what that cause the problem. i tried to use powershell commands like get-job but no jobs

shows in lists, i tried most of commands in web but nothing...

i hope what you can help me, cuz powershell drains my battery, disk, and cpu.

please. btw; i have windows 10 21h2 home.

sorry if my english is bad...i'm non native.

thanks for support.

Luis Rubi, Sep 30, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Luis

That is unusual, usually when you install a newer version of PowerShell, that would replace the older version.

Did you run the scans listed above?

DaveM121, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Luis Rubi Win User

Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start

bad news, powershell runs in background but now, dont run frecuently. Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start :(

Luis Rubi, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start

1. Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start - Similar Threads - background usually runs

2. powershell in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell in background: Windows powershell keeps opening when my computer is turned on and is in the background and it feels like a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-in-background/2cc0dd57-6d29-4189-a807-bbecd8fefc2e
  3. powershell in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell in background: Windows powershell keeps opening when my computer is turned on and is in the background and it feels like a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-in-background/2cc0dd57-6d29-4189-a807-bbecd8fefc2e
  4. Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 background usually runs powershell after start: If you often see the following programs automatically execute in the background after Windows 11 is turned on, is it correct?"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" -Version 5.1 -s -NoLogo -NoProfileThis will seriously affect my computer's performance and...
  5. Powershell is running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell is running in background: hello employees and helpers of microsoft, my problem is, powershell running background, i dont know why powershell initiates when my pc starts, usually when i open task manager i see powershell running but in others, no.1 month ago i used windows toolbox and i optimized my...
  6. Powershell is running in background

Powershell is running in background: hello employees and helpers of microsoft, my problem is, powershell running background, i dont know why powershell initiates when my pc starts, usually when i open task manager i see powershell running but in others, no.1 month ago i used windows toolbox and i optimized my...
  7. Powershell is running in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white: So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of update? Is this the norm now or did something break? The default windows mode is set to dark and the default app mode to...
  9. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white: So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of update? Is this the norm now or did something break? The default windows mode is set to dark and the default app mode to...
  10. PowerShell running in background.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell running in background.: I don't know why but PowerShell runs in the background...I reinstalled the windows many times but after a while it runs in the background. I'm very scared...I don't know what to do...I think I'm hacked or something...please help....