Windows 10: Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All

Discus and support Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone.Just wondering if anyone else is or has run into issues with Windows 11 base apps like Terminal, Snipping Tool, Calculator, MS Store, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Golayfalor, May 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All

Hey Everyone.Just wondering if anyone else is or has run into issues with Windows 11 base apps like Terminal, Snipping Tool, Calculator, MS Store, etc. not working out of the blue after a few days of installing Win 11?I have tried just about everything I can think of to resolve the issue, but nothing seems to work. Even in SM the apps will not launch including Windows Help & Support.I've tried the repair and reset options for each app without success.I've tried the Get App Packages commands in powershell without success.I've tried the DISM health restore without success.I have ran the trou

:)

Golayfalor, May 20, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 20, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 20, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All

1. Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All - Similar Threads - Base Apps Working

2. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  3. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  4. All microsoft apps are not working after reinstallation of windows 11 !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft apps are not working after reinstallation of windows 11 !!: Hello, I am in big trouble ! I got my laptop in September it’s huawei matebook D15 and it came with builtin windows 11. I gave my laptop to a technician to download few softwares and since then I started facing problems. Recently my microsoft store was not...
  5. All microsoft apps are not working after reinstallation of windows 11 !!

All microsoft apps are not working after reinstallation of windows 11 !!: Hello, I am in big trouble ! I got my laptop in September it’s huawei matebook D15 and it came with builtin windows 11. I gave my laptop to a technician to download few softwares and since then I started facing problems. Recently my microsoft store was not...
  6. Windows apps are all not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  7. Windows apps are all not working

Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  8. Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Base Apps Not Working At All: Hey Everyone.Just wondering if anyone else is or has run into issues with Windows 11 base apps like Terminal, Snipping Tool, Calculator, MS Store, etc. not working out of the blue after a few days of installing Win 11?I have tried just about everything I can think of to...
  9. Microsoft Store and base apps not working on Windows 10

Microsoft Store and base apps not working on Windows 10: The Microsoft Store APP, the photo app, the media app and others are not working on my Windows 10 computer. I have been searching for and trying solutions on the web. I updated Windows to the latest updates. The most complete I found was this link, which I went through...
  10. ALL Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL Windows apps don't work: Hello I have this issue for a while now that all of my windows apps do not work (windows store , photos , mail , feedback hub , any app installed like amazon) I tried to reset them but it didn't solve the problem and my windows is up to date is there is something I can do...