Windows 10: Windows 11 Battery Draining

Discus and support Windows 11 Battery Draining in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgrade my windows 10 to Windows 11 Now it s draining battery so badis there any solution for that or any planing to some future updatesThanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SertacSEYHAN, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Battery Draining

I upgrade my windows 10 to Windows 11 Now it s draining battery so badis there any solution for that or any planing to some future updatesThanks

:)

SertacSEYHAN, Oct 20, 2021
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Windows 11 Battery Draining

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Battery Draining

1. Windows 11 Battery Draining - Similar Threads - Battery Draining

2. Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11: Experiencing battery drainage despite the laptop being locked and stored in a bag after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drain-even-with-laptop-locked-in-the-bag/98859dd1-6bfb-439a-97bc-9b085f147028
  3. Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11: Experiencing battery drainage despite the laptop being locked and stored in a bag after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drain-even-with-laptop-locked-in-the-bag/98859dd1-6bfb-439a-97bc-9b085f147028
  4. Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC

Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC: hey I have ASUS FA506Ic with this config:ryzen 5 4600Hrtx 3050windows 11 last build issue : when i boot into windows battery drains to 0 . tested battery and working fine when i using laptop but When I leave the laptop for a day and turn it on, Windows gives a battery error...
  5. Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC: hey I have ASUS FA506Ic with this config:ryzen 5 4600Hrtx 3050windows 11 last build issue : when i boot into windows battery drains to 0 . tested battery and working fine when i using laptop but When I leave the laptop for a day and turn it on, Windows gives a battery error...
  6. After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...

After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...: It seems that after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you are experiencing a battery drain issue on your PC. The problem persists even when the PC is locked, and upon investigation, it appears that the Windows lock screen is consuming a significant amount of power. This...
  7. After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...: It seems that after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you are experiencing a battery drain issue on your PC. The problem persists even when the PC is locked, and upon investigation, it appears that the Windows lock screen is consuming a significant amount of power. This...
  8. Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining

Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining: Hello, I just bought HP Omen 16 i5 13420H processor laptop this week25th Jan 2024 but it has not been a week even and my laptop is running slowly sometimes it hangs too also the battery is draining faster than expected. What should I do in this situation kindly guide me....
  9. Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining: Hello, I just bought HP Omen 16 i5 13420H processor laptop this week25th Jan 2024 but it has not been a week even and my laptop is running slowly sometimes it hangs too also the battery is draining faster than expected. What should I do in this situation kindly guide me....
  10. Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop locks itself randomly battery drains: I have a Windows 10 laptop, my laptop keeps locking randomly and then when I turn it back on it won't turn on until I charge it battery just drained after it locks when though it was at 100%. Then I charge when it's dead and it goes to 100% in a few minutes. I checked battery...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 is draining my battery