Windows 10: Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

Discus and support Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,It is notable that I used Windows 10 before this without any problems. I didn't moved my desktop PC and I didn't changed anything else on it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlucardOlbaid, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

Hi,It is notable that I used Windows 10 before this without any problems. I didn't moved my desktop PC and I didn't changed anything else on it's hardware. So it is the exact same PC which run under Windows 10 without any issues. The PC is connected to the network over ethernet cable, so it can't be WiFi problems.So here is what I did:I made a totally clean install with Windows 11. So no upgrade. Just deleting everything and installing Windows 11 nothing old ist left. Before I did that I checked with the MS Tool if my PC can use Windows 11 and everything was fine.This is my problem now which

:)

AlucardOlbaid, Dec 22, 2021
  2. farby Win User

unable to download Big files

Thats a limitation. You need to search for Free WiFi outlets..No other go at the moment..

You may add your Vote HERE

farby, Dec 22, 2021
  3. Big problems with Windows 10 after installation.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated display driver or come file are corrupt. For now do not re-install Windows 10, try the below steps and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Step 1. Update the display driver.

I would suggest you to update Display driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Display Adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor and click on update.
    Step 2. (Unspecified error 0x8000ffff),

For the issue error 0x8000ffff, I suggest you to check if the Volume Shadow Copy service is running on your computer or not.
    To check for the same follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type “services.msc” on the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate for “Volume Shadow Copy” and check if the service is started.
    • If not ‘Start’ the service by right clicking on it.
    If the service was already started, I would suggest you to stop the service and restart the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 22, 2021
  4. Jimmyb Win User

Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

A big thank you

Not sure where to put this, hope it's the correct place.

For my own reasons I decided I needed a clean install of my Windows 10 (20H2), and subsequently all my programmes. So my first port of call was this site to read the advice, which i read a number of times, and ensured that I could find the advice via my tablet if required. So I:

1. Downloaded the boot USB.
    2. Found all my programmes and the registration details.
    3. Make copious notes of actions to do.
    4. Backed up both my (then) current OS, and data, which are on separate drives.
    5. Make a Reflect boot drive.
    6. Disconnected the "other" drives (as recommended).
    7. And started the process.

I was pleasantly surprised how quick it was to the finished installation, didn't time it but less than an hour, so my first thanks goes to all those of you providing the advice and guidance (didn't have to refer to the tablet once). I did have legacy boot but now I have UEFI (which is one of the reasons), though my C: drive is between the UEFI hand recovery!

Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms [​IMG]

My next step was to moved my user document etc folders over to my D: drive, and that seem to go well, however on checking the user folders some of the sub-folders have disordered, not all just some and with no sort of pattern. So my second thanks goes to Reflect advisors, as all my lost date was soon recovered and back in place.

Just personalising my PC again, and as expected the odd minor hiccup, but nothing insurmountable.

So a BIG THANK YOU to Ten Forums and all the contributors.

Seasons Greeting, Stay Safe, and let's hope 2021 gets better (it would be hard to get worse) *Thumbs *Drink1

Jimmyb, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

1. Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms - Similar Threads - big problems downloading

2. Big download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  3. Big download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  4. big problem

big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  5. BIG Problem in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIG Problem in Windows 11?: Here I am publishing only "publically available information". Walmart has 80.5% ownership in Flipkart. Flipkart listed laptop "Acer One14 Backlit Core i5 11th Gen 1155G7 - 16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home" has pre-installed Windows 11. Just take a look at the pictures...
  6. BIG Problem in Windows 11?

BIG Problem in Windows 11?: Here I am publishing only "publically available information". Walmart has 80.5% ownership in Flipkart. Flipkart listed laptop "Acer One14 Backlit Core i5 11th Gen 1155G7 - 16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home" has pre-installed Windows 11. Just take a look at the pictures...
  7. installation big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installation big problem: Previously, when I install any software, they all ask me where i want to install. Now they just install into C disk. This is not reasonable. Seems like I can not split my SSD. I used your suggestion in system -> sotrage-> advanced setting to change the different installaztion...
  8. installation big problem

installation big problem: Previously, when I install any software, they all ask me where i want to install. Now they just install into C disk. This is not reasonable. Seems like I can not split my SSD. I used your suggestion in system -> sotrage-> advanced setting to change the different installaztion...
  9. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  10. Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms: Hi,It is notable that I used Windows 10 before this without any problems. I didn't moved my desktop PC and I didn't changed anything else on it's hardware. So it is the exact same PC which run under Windows 10 without any issues. The PC is connected to the network over...