Windows 10: Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu

Discus and support Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Team,I am unable to see "Windows 11" name under UEFI BOOT: option but I can see it replaced by "UEFI: BC501 NVMe SK hynix 512GB, Partion 1."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shekhar_Upadhyay, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu

Hi Team,I am unable to see "Windows 11" name under UEFI BOOT: option but I can see it replaced by "UEFI: BC501 NVMe SK hynix 512GB, Partion 1." However, Windows 11 loads normally.Any suggestion to revert this situation or correct the name back to Windows 11?Thanking you in advance.Shekhar Upadhyay

:)

Shekhar_Upadhyay, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu

1. Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu - Similar Threads - Bios UEFI Boot

2. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  3. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  4. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu

Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu: Hi Team,I am unable to see "Windows 11" name under UEFI BOOT: option but I can see it replaced by "UEFI: BC501 NVMe SK hynix 512GB, Partion 1." However, Windows 11 loads normally.Any suggestion to revert this situation or correct the name back to Windows 11?Thanking you in...
  6. uefi firmware settings won't boot to bios windows 11

uefi firmware settings won't boot to bios windows 11: I've used the advance option start up thing to select UEFI Firmware settings on windows 11 to try and boot to the bios, but it will not bring me to the bios. When it restarts it just boots up as normal. I need to access the bios but I can't.My motherboard is Gigabyte Z390...
  7. Bios order of boot and UEFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios order of boot and UEFI: Hi there, what is the optimum order of "boot" you need to set the bios at for a quicker start-up? And where do you place the UEFI component in relation to the actual firmware in the order of boot? Thank you, Robert....
  8. Unable to Boot into UEFI BIOS Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Boot into UEFI BIOS Menu: Recently I wanted to install a Virtual Machine onto my computer, which for my VM requires me to change a setting in the UEFI BIOS menu for it to work. When i tried to load into the UEFI menu, with Settings->Update and Security->Recovery->Advanced Start-up->Restart Now and...
  9. UEFI Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI Boot Menu: I went into my UEFI boot menu yesterday to try to boot to a USB drive and noticed the kanji-looking characters in the screen shot provided. I couldn't use the up/down arrow keys to select a different boot device. The tab key would take me to the "Enter Setup" and "Boot...
  10. Cannot boot into UEFI BIOS or Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot boot into UEFI BIOS or Boot Menu: Belarc reports UEFI: American Megatrends Inc. P11-B2 Operating System: Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1511 (build 10586.494) Installed: 4/27/2016 5:58:22 AM Servicing Branch: Current Branch (CB) Boot Mode: UEFI with successful Secure Boot. This is my brother’s computer:...