Windows 10: windows 11 black screen not turning on

Discus and support windows 11 black screen not turning on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I switched to windows 11 a few days back and since then I have been getting a lot of screen freezes due to which I have to force shut by pressing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by farooqhamid, Apr 8, 2022.

1. windows 11 black screen not turning on

I switched to windows 11 a few days back and since then I have been getting a lot of screen freezes due to which I have to force shut by pressing the power button, it happens randomly. I tried doing many things mentioned on the internet such as running a scan, reducing screen resolution, increasing the virtual memory, but the problem still persists. Today my laptop froze and when I tried to turn it on, it just gave me a black screen although my keyboard lit. I powered off 8 to 9 times yet nothing worked, I also switched it on consecutively 3 times in an attempt to get the reboot menu but its n

:)

farooqhamid, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Apr 8, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows 11 black screen not turning on

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 black screen not turning on

1. windows 11 black screen not turning on - Similar Threads - black screen turning

2. Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black: When I open premiere pro and when I play a video my screen starts to flicker then my whole screen turns black, when I pause it, it goes back to normal but my mouse looks glitched and distorted. When I restart my laptop everything seems to be fine, but it only happens when I...
  3. Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black: When I open premiere pro and when I play a video my screen starts to flicker then my whole screen turns black, when I pause it, it goes back to normal but my mouse looks glitched and distorted. When I restart my laptop everything seems to be fine, but it only happens when I...
  4. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  5. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  6. windows 11 black screen not turning on

windows 11 black screen not turning on: I switched to windows 11 a few days back and since then I have been getting a lot of screen freezes due to which I have to force shut by pressing the power button, it happens randomly. I tried doing many things mentioned on the internet such as running a scan, reducing screen...
  7. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps...
  8. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps...
  9. Screen turns black

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turns black: I can be on my laptop then all of a sudden the screen would turn black and it will stay like that. Or when it is in hibernation mode I can't wake it up. I have a Acer Es1-533-c3vd is runs on windows 10. For example I can be writing an email then, a light will flicker and...
  10. screen turned black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen turned black: composing email screen turned black win 10 hotmail outlook---anyone know why & if I should do anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/screen-turned-black/f3795471-fd6a-4f6a-81d1-468ce905e7c8