Windows 10: Windows 11 black start up login screen

Discus and support Windows 11 black start up login screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does windows 11 have a black startup login screen as opposed to windows 10 blue screen can this be changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronald J W, May 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 black start up login screen

Why does windows 11 have a black startup login screen as opposed to windows 10 blue screen can this be changed

:)

Ronald J W, May 28, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 28, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 28, 2022
  4. zinou Win User

Windows 11 black start up login screen

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Windows 11 black start up login screen [​IMG]

Windows 11 black start up login screen [​IMG]

zinou, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 black start up login screen

1. Windows 11 black start up login screen - Similar Threads - black start login

2. Black screen @ login in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen @ login in Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude 3190 w/ Win 11 that has recently developed an issue- originally, instead of a login screen, I just got a black screen with a cursor. If I let it sit a long time 20-30 minutes, it would boot into Windows. I tried updating drivers, Win updates, SFC,...
  3. Black screen @ login in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen @ login in Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude 3190 w/ Win 11 that has recently developed an issue- originally, instead of a login screen, I just got a black screen with a cursor. If I let it sit a long time 20-30 minutes, it would boot into Windows. I tried updating drivers, Win updates, SFC,...
  4. Black Screen after start up windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after start up windows 11: I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black. If I hold down the power button and start it up again everything runs fine but If I turn it off I get the black screen the...
  5. Black Screen after start up windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after start up windows 11: I have windows 11 and my laptop had been running fine but Monday after logging in I get a black screen it will flash a few times and then turn black. If I hold down the power button and start it up again everything runs fine but If I turn it off I get the black screen the...
  6. Black Screen after start up windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 11 black start up login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black start up login screen: Why does windows 11 have a black startup login screen as opposed to windows 10 blue screen can this be changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-black-start-up-login-screen/8c397ccd-0e86-4256-a66e-cdf98833d731
  8. Black screen on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up: Whan I uninstall Classic shell I got a black screen after start up. I'm having a zoom meeting in the next hour so any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-start-up/73de31c1-9737-45c3-9c91-e44c186716a4
  9. Windows starts up to a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows starts up to a black screen: Ever since I ran a recent windows update, my PC has just been starting up onto a black screen. It boots up, shows the ASUS screen like normal, then the windows logo but when that disapeers, there is just a black screen. I have tried a using restore point and that didn’t...
  10. Black Screen on Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Start Up: As I was booting my laptop up from a Windows update, I encountered a black screen with a cursor. From researching this, I gather this is a pretty common issue with the standard fix being using the task manager to restart the pc. The only issue I’ve been having with that is...