Windows 10: Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

Discus and support Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oldgeek59, Jan 17, 2022.

1. oldgeek59 Win User

Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND NOT H&R Block. I already verified with H&R Block. Everything was working fine for the past 7 years with Windows 10. I tried disabling firewall and antivirus. I still get error.

:)

oldgeek59, Jan 17, 2022

2. H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues

I downloaded 2019 H&R Block on my new Computer with Windows 10 operating system, but I can't get download updates for the software. Keep getting error message that the H&R Block software can't connect to server, but there is no problems with my computer connecting
    to the internet.

PaullynnHP, Jan 17, 2022
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    H & R Block to a flashdrive

Software like H&R Block has to be installed in the same partition as Windows.

BulldogXX, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

2019 H&R Block activation code.

Surely this is a question for the HR Block helpdesk and not for a Microsoft Windows forum!

Frederik Long, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

1. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection - Similar Threads - Blocks H&R Block

2. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: HR Block software will not connect to their server. I have windows 11. Thank you, Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-between-hr-block-software-and-server/15cac7f5-3731-4425-8bfa-7c3888858b0a
  3. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: HR Block software will not connect to their server. I have windows 11. Thank you, Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-between-hr-block-software-and-server/15cac7f5-3731-4425-8bfa-7c3888858b0a
  4. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection: I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND NOT H&R Block. I already verified with H&R Block. Everything was working fine for the past 7 years with Windows 10. I tried...
  5. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have...
  6. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have...
  7. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. H&R block business software 2018 and 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H&R block business software 2018 and 2019: I have been using this program for years and all of sudden get this error message. Seems to have happened after a Windows update. This is the error and program will not open, have tried so many different things. Session Summary Information: Date/Time: 10/18/20 1:52:44 PM...
  9. need a windows 10 app to install H&R Block software

in Windows 10 Customization
    need a windows 10 app to install H&R Block software: When I click to install the H&R Block software, I'm prompted to use a windows app. Where do I download this. The software is already downloaded....
  10. H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues: I downloaded 2019 H&R Block on my new Computer with Windows 10 operating system, but I can't get download updates for the software. Keep getting error message that the H&R Block software can't connect to server, but there is no problems with my computer connecting to the...