Windows 10: Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please check the minidump file. It looks like that I am having these issues more often when the laptop is plugged in. Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexeyEpishev, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe

Please check the minidump file. It looks like that I am having these issues more often when the laptop is plugged in. Thank you!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgELMHo9Yostkn-kY4-5SyK12dUB?e=3jUtwD

:)

AlexeyEpishev, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe

1. Windows 11 blue screen ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - blue screen ntkrnlmp

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen in Windows 11: Hi,As I have read I can report minidump issues here. Is this the correct way to have Microsoft attention and work for soluiton?Minidump and system info link:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AknT1HaNeXNH-ScgI_QWOOqxM6dr?e=1j3ME6ThanksFerenc...
  6. Windows 11 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen: Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1FKoK2oTfggTIjr1_29fz3Obw5aTgf7JF/view i shared the minidump google drive. I dont know the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blue-screen/d98f452b-0f7c-4e7f-ab55-ead61fe4f926
  7. windows 11 blue screen

windows 11 blue screen: i always get a blue screen when i playing games here the error messageThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 0xffff820c86965000, 0xffffda04c870e7b0, 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  8. Windows 11 - Blue screen

Windows 11 - Blue screen: Hello,I was working, and the computer Zephyrus S17 froze just before showing me a blue screen. I tried restarting it, but a blue screen was showing every time I started, looking at the QR code displayed, it looked like it was a battery issue. So I followed all the advice from...
  9. Windows 11 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue Screen: I have a Dell G7 Laptop with a Intel 630 UHD and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 video cards installed. I am frequently getting a blue screen of death with error code including Critical Process Died, 0x000021a, and various others. I have done all the scans and found nothing wrong...
  10. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...