Windows 10: Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared

Discus and support Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have an MSI P65 8RD running on Windows 11 22H2.A few weeks ago, Bluetooth started having issues. The icon disappeared from the bottom tray and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StijnDeP, Feb 6, 2023.

1. StijnDeP Win User

Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared

Hi,I have an MSI P65 8RD running on Windows 11 22H2.A few weeks ago, Bluetooth started having issues. The icon disappeared from the bottom tray and Bluetooth only connects with my mouse. I cannot make it connect with Bluetooth headphones it had been paired with. Bluetooth is not listed in the device manager I checked hidden items. The Bluetooth support service is however running.And last week, I lost the WiFi icon and connectivity. The Intel wireless AC 9560 adapter is listed in the device manager, but cannot start code 10. Disabling and re-enabling for a few seconds appears to work, but u

:)

StijnDeP, Feb 6, 2023

2. Bluetooth disappeared (Windows 11)

• So uninstalled the Bluetooth Adapter and the faulty USB device and rebooted.
    • Bluetooth Capability Restored!!
    Yes - this worked on my Acer Desktop which I upgraded to Windows 11 some time ago. Bluetooth disappeared / hid itself after a Wondows update. Anyway - your advice as above has fixed the problem. Hope it holds. Many thanks.

BeatsMeWhy, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Jonesy847 Win User
    Bluetooth disappeared (Windows 11)

I've just had this problem....twice now!! Essentially, with no warning or error, a perfectly working Bluetooth setup suddenly disappears the follow time the PC is booted up. Both occasions appear to occur after a WIndows Update.

My system is a fairly new Dell Inspiron 3881 (10th Gen) i7 Desktop, running Windows 11.

The 1st time this happened was after the Windows 10 > 11 upgrade via Windows Update. After the reboot..no Bluetooth. I checked the available Network Connections spotted the Bluetooth Network Connection as "Not enabled", I noticed the Device Manager had no Bluetooth hardware listed. So I simply re-download the Qualcomm Bluetooth adapter driver from the Dell website and all capability returned after a reboot.

The 2nd time was a little more involved. A "cumulative update" was installed yesterday via Windows Update, no reboot required and no effect on Bluetooth Capabilities. But this morning, booted up PC, no Bluetooth:

• After trying a few things suggested in this thread nothing worked.
    • Checking Network connection revealed no Bluetooth connection this time (disabled or otherwise).
    • Device Manager also showed no Bluetooth hardware. I did notice a faulty USB device down in the USB list (listed as unknown as description request failed, so no Hardware ID or any means to identify what this is). I did note the location though. Status of "disabled as Windows has found a problem with this device".
    • Device Manager showed Bluetooth hardware after unhiding. All listed Bluetooth devices were all "grayed" (this includes all the (Bluetooth) connected devices). I located the actual Bluetooth Adapter and looked up its properties; Status of "This device is not connected to this computer". I also noticed the Device Location as exactly the same as the Faulty USB device.
    • So uninstalled the Bluetooth Adapter and the faulty USB device and rebooted.
    • Bluetooth Capability Restored!!

Jonesy847, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared

Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared

I have a problem with my laptop I work in windows 11 home , once today the wifi didn't work and I restarted so the Wifi and Bluetooth icons disappeared I tried trouble shoot and it shows me that there is not Bluetooth device and that the dirver Intel R wifi AX201 169 Hz adapter is experiencing or hardware related problems I tried reinstalling drivers and everything I don't know what to do or what is the problem can some one help me ?

Abdalrahman Ehab, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared

1. Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared - Similar Threads - Bluetooth WiFi disappeared

2. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth and WiFi have disappeared: Hi,I have an MSI P65 8RD running on Windows 11 22H2.A few weeks ago, Bluetooth started having issues. The icon disappeared from the bottom tray and Bluetooth only connects with my mouse. I cannot make it connect with Bluetooth headphones it had been paired with. Bluetooth is...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared: I have a problem with my laptop I work in windows 11 home , once today the wifi didn't work and I restarted so the Wifi and Bluetooth icons disappeared I tried trouble shoot and it shows me that there is not Bluetooth device and that the dirver Intel R wifi AX201 169 Hz...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared

Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared: I have a problem with my laptop I work in windows 11 home , once today the wifi didn't work and I restarted so the Wifi and Bluetooth icons disappeared I tried trouble shoot and it shows me that there is not Bluetooth device and that the dirver Intel R wifi AX201 169 Hz...
  7. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared: Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates,...
  8. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared: Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates,...
  9. Wifi and bluetooth disappeared windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and bluetooth disappeared windows 11: Hello, about 15 days ago, suddenly, while browsing, I lost both the wifi connection and the bluetooth. Going to the control panel, devices, I see the two network cards with a yellow warning triangle next to them.I have already tried to unistal and reinstall the devices,...
  10. Wifi and bluetooth disappeared windows 11

Wifi and bluetooth disappeared windows 11: Hello, about 15 days ago, suddenly, while browsing, I lost both the wifi connection and the bluetooth. Going to the control panel, devices, I see the two network cards with a yellow warning triangle next to them.I have already tried to unistal and reinstall the devices,...