Windows 10: Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

Discus and support Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 11...When connecting gaming headsets, and bluethoot headsets and even bt speakers I experience poor sound quality, I mean tape quality...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arath_Salomon, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

In Windows 11...When connecting gaming headsets, and bluethoot headsets and even bt speakers I experience poor sound quality, I mean tape quality... however if I disable the recording in the old sound settings the quality is back, how to do I a fix? this this is a showstopper for working... gaming...

:)

Arath_Salomon, Apr 4, 2022

2. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Low quality audio in headset when microphone is activated

Anytime anything activates the mic (Discord, Skype, Webex, the recording tab in the sound part of the control panel) the audio quality in my headset is very low quality.

To Reproduce:

1. Play music of choice
    2. Press the windows key and type sound
    3. Click the Recording tab. Music will change to low quality
    4. Click the Playback tab your music should sound normal
    5. Rip hair out in frustration

Bill Young, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

Lumia 820 Bluetooth audio quality

Keep in mind standard Bluetooth Audio is very low quality to begin with, it's low bitrate and you should consider BT was never intended to be used this way. There are better quality codecs and I believe at least the 820 and up support the apt-X codec for
    playback if the receiving end does as well but it's still not the best way to listen to audio.

Paul van der Heu, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

1. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Low Audio

2. Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11: I bought a pair of bluetooth earbuds JBL Tune 230NC TWS for listenning to music, watching movies, youtube, etc. When i use them on android, they sound perfect through the app, but when i tried them to use on windows, they sound awful and with an uncomfortable delay on audio...
  3. Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11: I bought a pair of bluetooth earbuds JBL Tune 230NC TWS for listenning to music, watching movies, youtube, etc. When i use them on android, they sound perfect through the app, but when i tried them to use on windows, they sound awful and with an uncomfortable delay on audio...
  4. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  5. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  6. Bluetooth low quality microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  7. Bluetooth low quality microphone

Bluetooth low quality microphone: Hello i am using Windows 11 and the Sennheiser CX True Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetPlayback quality is ok, but i cannot use the microphone in a good quality. The recording quality is very bad not so on Android Smartphone or iPad - there ist perfectThe Recording tab on sound...
  8. Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Low Audio Quality: In Windows 11...When connecting gaming headsets, and bluethoot headsets and even bt speakers I experience poor sound quality, I mean tape quality... however if I disable the recording in the old sound settings the quality is back, how to do I a fix? this this is a showstopper...
  9. Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.: You guys have been facing this issue with your Bluetooth audio devices like tws and headsets. Here is the perfect guide to fix that.It was easy to disable the Hands-Free Telephony on Windows 7-10. But on arriving at Windows 11, we cannot open devices and printers as most...
  10. Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.

Fix For Low Bluetooth Audio Quality Due To Hands Free Telephony On Windows 11.: You guys have been facing this issue with your Bluetooth audio devices like tws and headsets. Here is the perfect guide to fix that.It was easy to disable the Hands-Free Telephony on Windows 7-10. But on arriving at Windows 11, we cannot open devices and printers as most...