Windows 10: Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

Discus and support Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go to settings to connect a blue tooth device it does not have the option to turn it on or off and when I try to add a new device it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eric Bhagwan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

When I go to settings to connect a blue tooth device it does not have the option to turn it on or off and when I try to add a new device it says couldn't connect and for me to update driver which I already did.

:)

Eric Bhagwan, Jun 2, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 2, 2023
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

My Bluetooth option is missing.

I am not sure what happened but I logged onto my computer and tried to add a keyboard via Bluetooth. I've never had a problem before. I followed all the steps and soon I realized the Bluetooth option was gone. I checked my device manager and there isn't
    even a Bluetooth listed on there. Its like it was removed. Please help.

EricaJohnson4, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

1. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option off

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth option for on/off is gone: When I go to settings to connect a blue tooth device it does not have the option to turn it on or off and when I try to add a new device it says couldn't connect and for me to update driver which I already did....
  3. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update: The option to turn on/off Bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update i am using a Lenovo Legion and after a windows update Bluetooth is gone and i can not use my headphones correctly...
  4. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update

The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update: The option to turn on/off Bluetooth is gone in windows 11 after a update i am using a Lenovo Legion and after a windows update Bluetooth is gone and i can not use my headphones correctly...
  5. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11: Troubleshooting it says "Bluetooth is not available on this device" even tho i have used bluetooth multiple times on it. Ive tried updating the drivers but theyre all up to date. windows is up to date. sometimes the option is there but disappears after 3-5 minutes after...
  6. The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11

The option to turn on/off bluetooth is gone in windows 11: Troubleshooting it says "Bluetooth is not available on this device" even tho i have used bluetooth multiple times on it. Ive tried updating the drivers but theyre all up to date. windows is up to date. sometimes the option is there but disappears after 3-5 minutes after...
  7. Bluetooth option and ability to turn on and off is gone from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth option and ability to turn on and off is gone from Windows 10: Wifi was down for a while due to changing from Shaw to Telus, and when it was done, I went back on my laptop and in the action center for Bluetooth has disappeared, along with the option to turn it on and off in settings.I also went to troubleshoot Bluetooth and these were...
  8. Bluetooth option and ability to turn on and off is gone from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth option and ability to turn on and off is gone from Windows 10: Wifi was down for a while due to changing from Shaw to Telus, and when it was done, I went back on my laptop and in the action center for Bluetooth has disappeared, along with the option to turn it on and off in settings.I also went to troubleshoot Bluetooth and these were...
  9. The Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth option is gone: Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone and I can't turn it on in the settings. What should I do ?...
  10. Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option is gone: My bluetooth turned off by itself, and the switch to turn it on is just not there. I've tried turning everything I could find off and back on again. I've updated everything I could update. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing seems to work. Windows says...