Windows 10: Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Discus and support Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARTHUR 4.0, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios has been changed. tried advance boot, cannot get to msconfig again to remove safeboot and go back to normal boot because i cannot enter pin to log in

:)

ARTHUR 4.0, Mar 4, 2024

2. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows - Microsoft Support

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 4, 2024
  3. changed msconfig setting to boot to safe mode now unable to boot

I wanted to uninstall an antivirus, I thought I needed to go to safe mode, so I went into msconfig to set it to boot to safe mode after restart. I think there is a problem with safe mode on my computer. Now I am unable to boot into Windows at all. Is
    there a way to tell msconfig I want to boot into normal Windows mode again ?

Francis Bouchard, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Windows 11 safe mode boot missing Startup Settings option

We are deploying new desktops with Windows 11. I was writing up procedures for booting in safe mode in Windows 11. There were many options to get to Troubleshooting option but all methods had steps :

1. After the computer restarts to the Choose an Option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    When I select the Troubleshooting option, my Advanced Options screen does not have a Startup Setting option. My only options are Startup Repair UEFI Firmware Settings

Command Prompt System Restore

Uninstall Updates System Image Recovery

How do I boot my Win 11 PC in safe mode from a cold start?

Transaero Inc, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

1. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with... - Similar Threads - Booted safe mode

2. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  3. Windows 11 safe mode boot missing Startup Settings option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 safe mode boot missing Startup Settings option: We are deploying new desktops with Windows 11. I was writing up procedures for booting in safe mode in Windows 11. There were many options to get to Troubleshooting option but all methods had steps :After the computer restarts to the Choose an Option screen, select...
  4. A problem with no os showing at msconfig, this the reasson for can't boot in safe mode,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with no os showing at msconfig, this the reasson for can't boot in safe mode,...: Hello, how can fix this issue in win 10 pro 21h1? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-with-no-os-showing-at-msconfig-this-the/3706ce5b-d6ab-4057-886e-a6da8e8f4c90
  5. A problem with no os showing at msconfig, this the reasson for can't boot in safe mode,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with no os showing at msconfig, this the reasson for can't boot in safe mode,...: Hello, how can fix this issue in win 10 pro 21h1? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-with-no-os-showing-at-msconfig-this-the/3706ce5b-d6ab-4057-886e-a6da8e8f4c90
  6. Enabled Safe Mode using MSConfig, but now it boots to black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enabled Safe Mode using MSConfig, but now it boots to black screen: As the title says, I needed to reboot in safe mode using MSConfig, but upon trying to reboot, I now just get a black screen. The hotkey for entering bios during startup is F12 since this is a Dell, but it does nothing now. I made a recovery USB from another windows 10 machine...
  7. Enabled Safe Mode using MSConfig, but now it boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabled Safe Mode using MSConfig, but now it boots to black screen: As the title says, I needed to reboot in safe mode using MSConfig, but upon trying to reboot, I now just get a black screen. The hotkey for entering bios during startup is F12 since this is a Dell, but it does nothing now. I made a recovery USB from another windows 10 machine...
  8. No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No monitor after trying to boot to safe mode with msconfig: I recently tried to restart my pcninto safe mode in order to run some diagnostics. I entered safemode through msconfig. After booting this way, my monitor has completely stopped recieving signal. Ive tried plugging it into other ports and even used other monitors with no...
  9. Can't login in safe mode after setting safe mode at booting with msconfig and I am now...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login in safe mode after setting safe mode at booting with msconfig and I am now...: Hello, i needed to boot my notebook ( windows 10) in safemode so i chanced my booting preferences in msconfig to safe boot. I did this procedure many many times in the past. Once restarted, my correct password was not recognised as correct and i am now locked out without...
  10. How to - Escape from an MSConfig-induced Safe mode boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to - Escape from an MSConfig-induced Safe mode boot loop: This thread is based on a 2017 article I wrote in the MSAnswers forum, hence the rather dated screenshots. Getting into Safe mode by changing entries in MSConfig can sometimes get you stuck in Safe mode at every boot. - This thread only addresses the case of getting stuck...