Windows 10: Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help!

Discus and support Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I am in the Windows Insider program. I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 11. It has worked fine until this afternoon. I went to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewAnalore, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help!

Hi! I am in the Windows Insider program. I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 11. It has worked fine until this afternoon. I went to use it after it had been on for a while, and found the screen had frozen. I rebooted. Now, it boots directly to the auto fix screen. But, the autofix doesn't work. None of the advanced restore tools work either. I have tried restoring Windows from a USB Media disk, but I keep getting an error. Any thoughts on how to get this working again would be greatly appreciated.

:)

AndrewAnalore, Jul 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help!

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help!

1. Windows 11 bricked my laptop..Help! - Similar Threads - bricked laptop Help

2. Windows update bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  3. Windows update bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  4. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  5. A windows update brick my laptop

A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  6. msconfig bricked my laptop;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  7. msconfig bricked my laptop;

msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  8. Windows 11 bricked my laptop. W.T.F. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bricked my laptop. W.T.F. Microsoft: MY MSI laptop will no longer power on after the windows 11 update. How do I get Microsoft to reimburse me for this, as thier software destroyed my laptop. Laptop is a MSI GP Series GP63 Leopard-428 15.6" 120 Hz FHD GTX 1070 8 GB VRAM i7-8750H 16 GB Memory 128 GB SATA SSD 1 TB...
  9. Windows 11 bricked my laptop. W.T.F. Microsoft

Windows 11 bricked my laptop. W.T.F. Microsoft: MY MSI laptop will no longer power on after the windows 11 update. How do I get Microsoft to reimburse me for this, as thier software destroyed my laptop. Laptop is a MSI GP Series GP63 Leopard-428 15.6" 120 Hz FHD GTX 1070 8 GB VRAM i7-8750H 16 GB Memory 128 GB SATA SSD 1 TB...
  10. Laptop bricked it's windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bricked it's windows: I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input. I tried recovering windows from usb but it did nothing. The error code it throws at me is 0xc0000185 I haven't linked this laptop to...