Windows 10: Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus

Discus and support Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get constant BSOD after booting into Windows 11 Pro x64 after 10-30 Seconds.The crash minidump says something about the "MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus".I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pixelwave, Feb 19, 2024.

1. pixelwave Win User

Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus

I get constant BSOD after booting into Windows 11 Pro x64 after 10-30 Seconds.The crash minidump says something about the "MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus".I already tried to reinstall the audio drivers and also followed this guide https://malwaretips.com/blogs/hdaudbus-sys-bsod-what-it-is-how-to-fix-it/ without success.Crash Mini Dump uploaded here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1syDdJBKxIvG1UrSa_j-muqXtnVavLLIj/view?usp=sharingAny ideas?My System:Windows 11 PRO x64AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3DG.Skill Trident Z5 NEO schwarz DIMM Kit 64GB, DDR5-6000, CL32-38-38-96, on-die ECCASUS ROG Strix X670E-EXFX Speed

:)

pixelwave, Feb 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus

1. Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE MODULE_NAME

2. Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus: I get constant BSOD after booting into Windows 11 Pro x64 after 10-30 Seconds.The crash minidump says something about the "MODULE_NAME: HDAudBus".I already tried to reinstall the audio drivers and also followed this guide...
  3. [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hi,There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f events on my laptop w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed.I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help no hardware related problems were detected .Here are my minump files , please help me,...
  4. [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hi,There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f events on my laptop w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed.I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help no hardware related problems were detected .Here are my minump files , please help me,...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD: Hello everyone,I'm having trouble with a constant blue screen after upgrading my computer's hardware. I have a Windows 10 Pro version 21H2 install, and i just changed out the GPU, CPU to an Intel i5 12600K, Ram to 32gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series, and Motherboard to a Gigabyte...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD: Hello everyone,I'm having trouble with a constant blue screen after upgrading my computer's hardware. I have a Windows 10 Pro version 21H2 install, and i just changed out the GPU, CPU to an Intel i5 12600K, Ram to 32gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series, and Motherboard to a Gigabyte...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hello,I purchased a new laptop, and I've been constantly getting crashes due to the same error code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f. I tried a couple of options, made sure all drivers are up-to-date, but none helped. Is it possible to get some help? Here are the 5 Minidump...
  9. BSoD Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

BSoD Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hi guys, I have been using my PC for past 4 years and recently every time I shut down my PC, it take 5+ minutes to do so. However booting hardly takes any time Approx. 1 min but If I am hibernating or restating my PC, I always get BSoD with Stop Code - DRIVER POWER STATE...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) HELP: Hi guys, I very recently bought an asus zenbook UX461UA , windows 10 64 bit installed. the problem that i have is big...When my computer is charging sometimes the screen freezes for good and never gets back to normal , ocasionaly a BSOD is thrown . It seems like the...