Windows 10: [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

Discus and support [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f events on my laptop w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed.I have called supports from Lenovo but got no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeHorn, May 30, 2022.

1. JoeHorn Win User

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

Hi,There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f events on my laptop w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed.I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help no hardware related problems were detected .Here are my minump files , please help me, thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apd8bsKO3HXAgZtgdvA-n_lo4iISGg?e=Fm1opY

:)

JoeHorn, May 30, 2022
Thema:

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

1. [Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. BSOD related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hello,I have been receiving repeated BSODs related to the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. To date, I have reinstalled my OS from the ground up, and yet, I still receive the BSOD at random times.What could it be? Is there a way to determine which exact driver/component is causing...
  5. BSOD related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

BSOD related to DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hello,I have been receiving repeated BSODs related to the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. To date, I have reinstalled my OS from the ground up, and yet, I still receive the BSOD at random times.What could it be? Is there a way to determine which exact driver/component is causing...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...