Windows 10: Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.Last couple days i received BSOD on Win11, 23H2: The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff8001cb7ff32, 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8001c6ef27e,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Роман Павленко, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi.Last couple days i received BSOD on Win11, 23H2: The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff8001cb7ff32, 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8001c6ef27e, 0x0000000000000002. I created restore point and runed Driver verifier. Can you please tall me where is the problem?This are the dump files after Driver verifier.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mLw3eS2zGtEsDdcRCwUJ7Z6vNWggxBB-?usp=sharing

:)

Роман Павленко, Jul 10, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Jul 10, 2024
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jul 10, 2024
  4. PavelVer Win User

Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area usbvideo.sys

Hi!

Recently I've started to have BSOD quite ofter when waking from sleep. The BSOD shows:

Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What Failed: usbvideo.sys

I already followed the common recommendations, such as:

-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

-sfc /scannow

-Installed all updates (HP, Windows)

-Checked the memory with mdsched.exe

Still no changes on the issue.

I've uploaded several Minudumps to Microsoft OneDrive

What can you suggest in that case?

PavelVer, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. Windows 11 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. Daily BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10: I'm in desperate need of help. My computer bluescreens daily, often multiple times a day. As the title implies, the two most common BSOD errors I get are IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. However, these are not the only ones I've seen.To give some...
  3. Daily BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10: I'm in desperate need of help. My computer bluescreens daily, often multiple times a day. As the title implies, the two most common BSOD errors I get are IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. However, these are not the only ones I've seen.To give some...
  4. Daily BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys BSOD - Rust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys BSOD - Rust: On Thursday when I played Rust everything was fine, I started Rust today and after 5-10 minutes every time in the game the computer crashes.I start the computer, it works as usual, after every 5 minutes when I enter Rust, a blue screen appears, when I do not enter Rust,...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys BSOD - Rust

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys BSOD - Rust: On Thursday when I played Rust everything was fine, I started Rust today and after 5-10 minutes every time in the game the computer crashes.I start the computer, it works as usual, after every 5 minutes when I enter Rust, a blue screen appears, when I do not enter Rust,...
  7. Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: here are my DMP and NFO files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j_ryGJSfw8yhrgWXgEcjGf9UoK_Ai9WM?usp=drive_linkBug Check String: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREABug Check Code: 0x00000050Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+415df0Crash Address:...
  8. Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: here are my DMP and NFO files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j_ryGJSfw8yhrgWXgEcjGf9UoK_Ai9WM?usp=drive_linkBug Check String: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREABug Check Code: 0x00000050Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+415df0Crash Address:...
  9. How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...: Hello,I’ve been experiencing repeated Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors on my Windows 11 Laptop with the following error codes and more:MEMORY_MANAGEMENTPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONHere are some details about my system and the steps I've already...
  10. How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...

How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...: Hello,I’ve been experiencing repeated Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors on my Windows 11 Laptop with the following error codes and more:MEMORY_MANAGEMENTPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONHere are some details about my system and the steps I've already...