Windows 10: Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

Discus and support Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlazingSkyez, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on how to solve this issue because I've already had files corrupted because of the sudden BSODs.

:)

BlazingSkyez, Sep 28, 2022

2. How do i get rid of the "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"?

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 012719-10937-01.dmp

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119)

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

File Name: 012819-7953-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9609-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9609-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-9625-01.dmp

File Name: 012819-11437-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

Nnvlddmkm.sys - nVidia

Driver Date - 11-Jan-2019

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Your nVidia driver is very new. The driver date is 11-Jan-2019. If BSOD started happening after 11-Jan-2019, you have two options

Roll back nVidia driver

Go to computer manufacturer's website and see if any driver is released after 11-Jan-2019.

Vijay_Verma, Sep 28, 2022
  3. JT489 Win User

Ive been getting BSOD every time my laptop loads up any thing that uses the discrete video card. I have done a full reset, complete driver uninstall and reinstall, I have used driver easy for trouble shooting and double checking for driver issues also
    used the microsoft trouble shooting program, ran full diagnostics multiple times with no zero errors, I have been on countless forums, I have cleared the error logs to identify the errors which occur at the time of failure. with no resolution I have a the
    bug report for the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.

Here is the bug report,

JT489, Sep 28, 2022
  4. CashSky Win User

Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when playing Netflix in IE 11 [Windows 10]

DMP 1 - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

DMP 2 - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

MSinfo32 - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I have received two BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR when watching Netflix on Internet explorer 11 on recently upgraded Windows 10. This only started happening today and only happens when the show I am watching on Netflix is about to switch to next episode.
    Right when its about to show the little window showing next "next episode in 15 secs" it crashes the computer with BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and a buzzing sound.

I have checked my GPU drivers and they are up to date according to Nvdia.

CashSky, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

1. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?: Hi, I have had BSOD a couple of times this week. Once when opening a game up and twice when starting a video. I have used the WinDbg tool but not sure what to do with the information. Does anyone know what this means and any steps to remedy this? I believe it may be a driver...
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 what to do?: Hi, I have had BSOD a couple of times this week. Once when opening a game up and twice when starting a video. I have used the WinDbg tool but not sure what to do with the information. Does anyone know what this means and any steps to remedy this? I believe it may be a driver...
  4. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC: Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth for around 1.5 min or so, but then drops down from 150-200 FPS to less than 10 FPS, freezes and restarts the PC. There is also...
  5. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC: Hello everyoneI have build a new pc and have some issues with my GPU I think. When I benchmark the GPU using either 3dmark or heaven, it goes smooth for around 1.5 min or so, but then drops down from 150-200 FPS to less than 10 FPS, freezes and restarts the PC. There is also...
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 - Newly build PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Lenovo\Desktop\092722-7640-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  8. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Lenovo\Desktop\092722-7640-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  9. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on...
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...