Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with the sound settings of my windows 11, the problem is that I can not change the quality of my headset and the headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by azul10k, Sep 23, 2022.

1. azul10k Win User

WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY

Hello, I have a problem with the sound settings of my windows 11, the problem is that I can not change the quality of my headset and the headset microphone. If anyone has a solution, I’m happy to. Thank youHeadset :Microphone :

:)

azul10k, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Smittychat., Sep 23, 2022
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 23, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY :p

cadaveca, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY - Similar Threads - BUG SOUND QUALITY

2. Windows Quality Update bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Quality Update bug: Before January 10, 2023—KB5022282, my PC microphone and sleep mode worked fine. Then the update installed, sleep mode lost, my microphone usually auto disable, can't record it make me go to Sound-Recording-Microphone to Disable then Enable to make mine can use again and my...
  3. Windows Quality Update bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Quality Update bug: Before January 10, 2023—KB5022282, my PC microphone and sleep mode worked fine. Then the update installed, sleep mode lost, my microphone usually auto disable, can't record it make me go to Sound-Recording-Microphone to Disable then Enable to make mine can use again and my...
  4. Windows Quality Update bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 sound bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound bug: For months I have not been able to use my laptop with sound it's dual-booted and my Linux os works just fine by the way. I am running it with windows 11, both the internal speakers nor connected devices work correctly. They play no sound apart from when I click test in the...
  6. Windows 11 sound bug

Windows 11 sound bug: For months I have not been able to use my laptop with sound it's dual-booted and my Linux os works just fine by the way. I am running it with windows 11, both the internal speakers nor connected devices work correctly. They play no sound apart from when I click test in the...
  7. WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY: Hello, I have a problem with the sound settings of my windows 11, the problem is that I can not change the quality of my headset and the headset microphone. If anyone has a solution, I’m happy to. Thank youHeadset :Microphone :...
  8. Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop: The sound on my airpods when connected to my laptop sounds very mufflws. I already tried searching up things on how to fix them and noticed that it might be because they are under Headset. However, I am unable to change it to the Headphones option and I do not know how to fix...
  9. Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop: The sound on my airpods when connected to my laptop sounds very mufflws. I already tried searching up things on how to fix them and noticed that it might be because they are under Headset. However, I am unable to change it to the Headphones option and I do not know how to fix...
  10. Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues: I updated my laptop to the latest official public version of windows 11 yesterday. I had previously installed windows 11 in a preview build out of interest but had to revert back to windows 10 due to bugs and poor performance on battery power. However, upon returning to...