Windows 10: Windows 11 BUG

Discus and support Windows 11 BUG in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue regarding the search box in windows 11 22H2.previously the search box in windows 11 used to show different picture for highlights but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sambarto Sarkar, May 31, 2023.

1. Windows 11 BUG

I have an issue regarding the search box in windows 11 22H2.previously the search box in windows 11 used to show different picture for highlights but now it only shows the Bing icon no matter what I do. it may be the consequences of updating. because before updating it was working fine but now it doesn't please someone help me get rid of this issue. thank you

:)

Sambarto Sarkar, May 31, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 31, 2023
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 31, 2023
  4. Windows 11 BUG

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 BUG

1. Windows 11 BUG - Similar Threads - BUG

2. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  3. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  4. MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...: Hello, I have been recently experiencing a bug in MSFS 2020 on the PC- Microsoft store version of the game which causes the camera to switch between 3rd and 1st person on its own as well as spas the camera either to the right or up in incremental movements without control. I...
  5. MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...

MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...: Hello, I have been recently experiencing a bug in MSFS 2020 on the PC- Microsoft store version of the game which causes the camera to switch between 3rd and 1st person on its own as well as spas the camera either to the right or up in incremental movements without control. I...
  6. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...
  7. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116: This started a few days ago, my computer started restarting several times when i was playing games. It still reboots even when not playing games. GPU is not overclocking and psu is enough wattage: 3070 with 650 watts 80+ gold.Specs:e3 1270v3. 16gb ddr3. rtx 3070. Mobo: Asus...
  8. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Computer randomly restarts from bug check - 0x00000116