Windows 10: Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem

Discus and support Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After updating my pc to windows 11 specifically build 22000 I have had a problem with the volume of my airpods when connected to my computer. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnaCamba1, Nov 3, 2021.

1. AnaCamba1 Win User

Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem

Hello, After updating my pc to windows 11 specifically build 22000 I have had a problem with the volume of my airpods when connected to my computer. It says it has 100% of volume but the sound is very low. I have tried troubleshooting but it works for a quick second and comes back to low volume. I have also tried fixing it through the volumemixer and also I tried deleting the device from device manager and restaring my computer, but nothing works.The normal sound from the speakers works perfectly. I changes when connected to wireless devices.Could someone help me with this issue? I would reall

:)

AnaCamba1, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem

1. Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem - Similar Threads - build 22000 Airpods

2. Windows 11 Volume Really Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Volume Really Low: Alienware Aurora R10Volume is at 100% but is too low. Audio was fine in Windows 10, knew I shouldn't haved upgraded to Windows 11.I have tried changing every setting mentioned, upgraded to latest drivers, rebooted, ran troubleshooter... others are complaining about this...
  3. Volume too low on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume too low on Windows 11: I just got a new machine with Windows 11, and the volume is way too low on it. I have all the volume settings set to 100%, and still it is way too low. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-too-low-on-windows-11/b6998145-5389-4bc9-bcac-f02ffadad2ff
  4. Windows 11 System Volume Low

Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  5. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  6. Airpod volume on windows pc is very low

Airpod volume on windows pc is very low: I recently upgraded my surface pro 3 laptop to Windows 11 and ever since the volume using my airpod pros is very low unless I turn it up to 100 and even then it's not very loud. I already turned on loudness equalization on in enhancements and my volume for apps is all the way...
  7. Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 build 22000 Airpods low volume problem: Hello, After updating my pc to windows 11 specifically build 22000 I have had a problem with the volume of my airpods when connected to my computer. It says it has 100% of volume but the sound is very low. I have tried troubleshooting but it works for a quick second and comes...
  8. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  9. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods: After I disconnect my airpods from my pc Windows 10, ASUS, the max volume of the speakers is lower than usual, in fact I start hearing stuff when I hit like 25-30 of the max 100 of volume, this is fixed normally when I restart my computer, but is annoying to do it, and some...
  10. Low volume on speakers after disconnecting airpods