Windows 10: Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.

Discus and support Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Clicked on the wireless symbol and the options for ethernet and wireless come up which is good. The buttons turn blue for "on" and white for "off" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IQ100, Jan 2, 2023.

1. IQ100 Win User

Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.

Clicked on the wireless symbol and the options for ethernet and wireless come up which is good. The buttons turn blue for "on" and white for "off" on my build. I'm able to disable the wireless but airplane mode isn't disconnecting the wireless and seems to be showing blue, but then nothing happens. Airplane mode is supposed to shut the wireless off and I can show you a screenshot of that not happening. Both the wireless and Airplane mode are still on. Please don't give me a troubleshooting guide it's not my job to fix things that should already work and in Windows 10 that I used a few days ago

:)

IQ100, Jan 2, 2023

2. How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 2, 2023
  3. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Jan 2, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.

Not able to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to turn off the Airplane mode?
    • When you say that "TRIED 3 DIFFERENT METHODS I FOUND ", what are the troubleshooting steps which you have tried to performed for resolving the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning off airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.

1. Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything. - Similar Threads - Build 22621 Airplane

2. Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621: Hi,Over the past two years, I've had various blue-screens-of-death plague my system including Window's 10. I resolved this awhile back by resetting my Window's 10 which completely stopped the endless BSOD's. However, these blue-screens were only whenever the computer was...
  3. Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODS on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621: Hi,Over the past two years, I've had various blue-screens-of-death plague my system including Window's 10. I resolved this awhile back by resetting my Window's 10 which completely stopped the endless BSOD's. However, these blue-screens were only whenever the computer was...
  4. how do i get out of a build Windows 11 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get out of a build Windows 11 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-a-build-windows-11-home-64-bit/ebb9f6b9-c14c-4787-80fe-760092a902f4
  5. how do i get out of a build Windows 11 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...

how do i get out of a build Windows 11 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 22621...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-a-build-windows-11-home-64-bit/ebb9f6b9-c14c-4787-80fe-760092a902f4
  6. Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Build 22621 Airplane Mode is supposed to be on and it's not doing anything.: Clicked on the wireless symbol and the options for ethernet and wireless come up which is good. The buttons turn blue for "on" and white for "off" on my build. I'm able to disable the wireless but airplane mode isn't disconnecting the wireless and seems to be showing blue,...
  7. How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?: Since one of the last windows updates, whenever I have to windows snapped to the left and right edge of the screen, they are resized together. I had this kind of joint resize switched off. Looking at tutorials in the internet, they show a checkbox in the system settings,...
  8. How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?

How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?: Since one of the last windows updates, whenever I have to windows snapped to the left and right edge of the screen, they are resized together. I had this kind of joint resize switched off. Looking at tutorials in the internet, they show a checkbox in the system settings,...
  9. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...
  10. FAX failure with build 22621 22H2

FAX failure with build 22621 22H2: With the upgrade to Win 11, 22H2, the FAX printer is no longer listed in the FAX app. Other printers are shown. Of course, the FAX won't send.Under PRINTERS, the FAX printer is listed.When printing plain documents, the FAX printer is among the printer options.In the ADD...