Windows 10: Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals

Discus and support Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer is a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ALC6, however this problem may affect all Lenovo laptops, and by extention potentially all updated laptopsI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EDM115, Sep 23, 2022.

1. EDM115 Win User

Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals

My computer is a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ALC6, however this problem may affect all Lenovo laptops, and by extention potentially all updated laptopsI installed the build 22H2 today and it looks very niceHowever, the first problem I encountered was the touchpad, which was disabled. After going through a lot of tutorials, none of them worked because the peripheral wasn't recognized by the system Code 10I applied the workaround of that answer : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-driver-isnt-working-after-the-windows/d20b1649-2f7a-4843-957e-540aca3b229b and it sol

:)

EDM115, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Windows 11 version 22H2 Build 22581.1 and Chrome / Edge

After installing Windows 11 version 22H2 Build 22581.1 in Beta chanel I can't start Google Chrome or Edge.

HeikiTulkOPR Konsultatsioonid, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals - Similar Threads - Build 22H2 disabled

2. windows 11 build 22h2 s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 build 22h2 s mode: I'm having trouble installing .exe files that aren't verified by Microsoft.I've been trying to change app recommendation settings and it won't give me the option to.How do I fix this problem...
  3. windows 11 build 22h2 s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 build 22h2 s mode: I'm having trouble installing .exe files that aren't verified by Microsoft.I've been trying to change app recommendation settings and it won't give me the option to.How do I fix this problem...
  4. Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2: I am using Windows 11 22H2 version. I am trying to figure out how to disable the automatic resizing of adjacent windows. The option used to be, "When I resize a snapped window, simultaneously resize any adjacent snapped window" As shown in my screen grab, this option no...
  5. Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2

Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2: I am using Windows 11 22H2 version. I am trying to figure out how to disable the automatic resizing of adjacent windows. The option used to be, "When I resize a snapped window, simultaneously resize any adjacent snapped window" As shown in my screen grab, this option no...
  6. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2: Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and...
  7. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2: Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and...
  8. Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals

Windows 11 Build 22H2 and disabled peripherals: My computer is a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ALC6, however this problem may affect all Lenovo laptops, and by extention potentially all updated laptopsI installed the build 22H2 today and it looks very niceHowever, the first problem I encountered was the touchpad, which was disabled....
  9. Can't disable smartscreen.exe on Windows 11 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable smartscreen.exe on Windows 11 22h2: I don't want smartcreen.exe to run on my computer. I disabled it on Windows 11 Pro using local group policy editor, but since updating to 22h2 this morning I can't stop smartscreen.exe from running everytime I turn on my computer. Windows security pane shows smartscreen as...
  10. Can't disable smartscreen.exe on Windows 11 22h2

Can't disable smartscreen.exe on Windows 11 22h2: I don't want smartcreen.exe to run on my computer. I disabled it on Windows 11 Pro using local group policy editor, but since updating to 22h2 this morning I can't stop smartscreen.exe from running everytime I turn on my computer. Windows security pane shows smartscreen as...