Windows 10: Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

Discus and support Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Additionally, cannot login to MS Store using work account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jhon Sonny Maningat, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

Additionally, cannot login to MS Store using work account.

:)

Jhon Sonny Maningat, Feb 6, 2023

2. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

Hi Van, thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure the license is included because, as you can see in the first screenshot, I can assign "Windows 10/11 Business" to users. I am the company admin, so there is no-one else for me to follow up with.

5 SQN - System Admin 2, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

I apologize, unfortunately, the Windows license is not included in the Microsoft 365 Business Premium apps and services. I suggest contacting your company's admin and verifying with them about your Windows activation.

You can visit the link below for more detail about MS 365 Business Premium.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/microsoft-365/b...

Best regards,

Van

Van Dennis, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

Does MS 365 Business Premium provide a free upgrade to Windows 11 Pro?

I am purchasing a couple computers that come with Windows 11 Home edition. I have extra 365 Business Premium Licenses. Will these licenses let me upgrade the computers to Windows 11 Pro? If not, how do I upgrade to Pro, and how much will it cost?

Thank you!

Michael Shube, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

1. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license - Similar Threads - Business cannot activate

2. ACTIVITIES and BUSINESSES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACTIVITIES and BUSINESSES: KINDLY FOLLOW AS CHOSEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activities-and-businesses/6914410a-5016-4456-a875-0183d5211ed2
  3. ACTIVITIES and BUSINESSES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACTIVITIES and BUSINESSES: KINDLY FOLLOW AS CHOSEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activities-and-businesses/6914410a-5016-4456-a875-0183d5211ed2
  4. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license: Additionally, cannot login to MS Store using work account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-business-cannot-activate-via-business/c27a7a2b-dfd1-41c6-a9f7-9243bf582c2f
  5. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows using Windows Business License: I have assigned the Windows Business Premium License to the Sys Admin 2 account in the admin centre, as can be seen here:I've performed a clean install of Windows Business, with the latest build installed: However, Windows is not detecting this digital license, and continues...
  6. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows using Windows Business License: I have assigned the Windows Business Premium License to the Sys Admin 2 account in the admin centre, as can be seen here:I've performed a clean install of Windows Business, with the latest build installed: However, Windows is not detecting this digital license, and continues...
  7. Activating Windows using Windows Business License

8. OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium

OS Requirements for M365 Business Premium: If I am understanding what I have read, I need at least a Windows 10 Pro license for M365 Business Premium to work. One article I read said that by purchasing M365 Premium I could upgrade from 7 Pro or 8 Pro for free. If I have a Windows 10 Home version and purchased M365...
  9. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...