Windows 10: Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason

Discus and support Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am using Windows 11 and I have a space of 397GB in the C drive, from few weeks I am getting a message saying that " my C drive is full" for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VivekBud, May 22, 2022.

1. VivekBud Win User

Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason

Hi,I am using Windows 11 and I have a space of 397GB in the C drive, from few weeks I am getting a message saying that " my C drive is full" for no reason. I have even installed the TeamSize but still I couldn't find any solution. I have tried deleting the temp files and checked in storage settings, but still can't figure out what the problem is. Can anyone please help me with this problem? Thanks

:)

VivekBud, May 22, 2022
  2. little cat, May 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 22, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

1. Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason - Similar Threads - drive full reason

2. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  3. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive full for no reason: Ive had a issue with my C drive for a while it keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update and now i cant update anything on my C drive. I dont have alot of programms on C drive its nearly empty besides like 2-4 programms that i have installed. I tried cleanup and...
  4. Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason

Windows 11 C drive is full for no reason: Hi,I am using Windows 11 and I have a space of 397GB in the C drive, from few weeks I am getting a message saying that " my C drive is full" for no reason. I have even installed the TeamSize but still I couldn't find any solution. I have tried deleting the temp files and...
  5. Win11 c drive full for no reason

Win11 c drive full for no reason: Hi, im using win 11. my c drive keep full for no reason. i've been using win 11 for a month now.i've tried to clean up my disk and delete temp files. but it keep full eventhough theres no big files in it.pls help...
  6. Win11 c drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 c drive full for no reason: Hi, im using win 11. my c drive keep full for no reason. i've been using win 11 for a month now.i've tried to clean up my disk and delete temp files. but it keep full eventhough theres no big files in it.pls help...
  7. C drive full for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C drive full for no reason: I've seen the my c drive is almost completly full, but I know I haven't downloaded anything to it. When I go to storage settings, it says that the 74 GB (which Is what was free before) is now used by apps and features. I enter the screen and I see bearly 56 small apps...
  8. C Drive Getting Full for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Getting Full for no reason: My C drive keeps getting full. Only around 45 MB is free out of 228 GB. The biggest folder I have in there is Windows 10 with around 3 GB. There are no large hidden files. I check the Windows/Logs/CBS. It is only around 150 MB. I removed all downloads, temporary files,...
  9. C: drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C: drive is full for no reason: I've been doing research for a little while now and still cant clear it up. I just got CCleaner to make sure there's no big files on my drive and I've followed all the steps on all sorts of YouTube videos. The only things I have on my drive are windows, spotify, steam, uplay...
  10. Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 C drive is full for no reason: I used a program from a post a found earlier called FolderSize and it can't tell me where the why I dont have any space left. I've tried doing hot fixes like Disc clean up and such, but nothing is helping. [IMG]Badly cropped picture but I think you get the issue...