Windows 10: Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10

Discus and support Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used the notification box in windows 10 to connect to my tv for easy viewing. It was settings displayed as boxes. how do i create in windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonMelton1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10

I used the notification box in windows 10 to connect to my tv for easy viewing. It was settings displayed as boxes. how do i create in windows 11?

:)

DonMelton1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10

1. Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10 - Similar Threads - settings boxes notifications

2. Notifications box in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications box in window 11: Hello,I just upgraded from window 10 to window 11 and need help with disable notifications feature in the settings. I did turned OFF all notifications by doing in Settings > System > Notifications. My question is that why empty box still showing at above the Time/Calendrer...
  3. Notifications box in window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications box in window 11: Hello,I just upgraded from window 10 to window 11 and need help with disable notifications feature in the settings. I did turned OFF all notifications by doing in Settings > System > Notifications. My question is that why empty box still showing at above the Time/Calendrer...
  4. Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can i have the settings boxes on the notifications like windows 10: I used the notification box in windows 10 to connect to my tv for easy viewing. It was settings displayed as boxes. how do i create in windows 11?...
  5. I have white boxes for icons like :

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have white boxes for icons like :: Hello i have white boxes around some icons like in the photos please help me and i excuse for my grammar problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-white-boxes-for-icons-like/98a2d0e4-ff3f-4aa3-a7f8-2cc20fa973e0
  6. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  7. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  8. How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

How Can I Set Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length: I've tried using the procedure: "Start -> Settings -> Ease of Access -> Other options -> select from Show notifications for pull down menu." Unfortunately, there is no option for "Show notifications for" on that screen. I can turn ON/OFF notifications and choose where...
  9. Notifications-Windows 10 settings

Notifications-Windows 10 settings: The notifications button in settings has been turned to the off position. Now, it will not move to the on position. IT's STUCK! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-windows-10-settings/fd85f6bb-aa12-499a-a2d6-c06f207d6d86
  10. notification box

notification box: notification box shows a number (number of updates I have) but when I click on it, it doesn't show any updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-box/469ab375-18c7-4040-a10a-832d521c1bc7