Windows 10: Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen?

Discus and support Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The task bas is horizontal at the bottom of the screen now.I wish having it back on the left side as before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rai.ny, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Rai.ny Win User

Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen?

The task bas is horizontal at the bottom of the screen now.I wish having it back on the left side as before.

:)

Rai.ny, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Jeni A Win User

When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?

When will vertical task bar be available for windows 11?

Jeni A, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Some (not all) of the icons in the task bar are not centre aligned when the task bar is set to the left of the screen

I have moved the windows 10 task bar from the bottom of the screen to the left but unfortunately this breaks the centre alignment of some icons. Where as all icons on the menu were vertically aligned when the task bar was horizontal on the bottom of the
    screen only some of the icons horizontally align when the taskbar is vertical at the left of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/q7dCiXL.png

Is there any way to make all the icons centre align?

A-Windows-User, Dec 7, 2023
  4. rlachics Win User

Vertical Task Bar

Hello Team,

Please advise if there is a fix for enabling a vertical task bar. Is there an ETA? I have a several wide curve screens requiring efficiency to toggle tools. Please advise.

rlachics, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen? - Similar Threads - vertical task bar

2. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?: My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this....
  3. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?: My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this....
  4. Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen?

Windows 11: Can I have vertical task bar on the left side of the screen?: The task bas is horizontal at the bottom of the screen now.I wish having it back on the left side as before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-can-i-have-vertical-task-bar-on-the/349fafb8-87ab-4d42-8ec4-d91a5195b216
  5. Dock task bar on left side of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dock task bar on left side of screen: Windows 11 has a serious flaw from a user perspective. The horizontally bottom docked taskbar is awful. For over a decade I have had my taskbar docked on the left side of my screen vertical as it is more efficient for managing my open windows. I understand this could be...
  6. Dock task bar on left side of screen

Dock task bar on left side of screen: Windows 11 has a serious flaw from a user perspective. The horizontally bottom docked taskbar is awful. For over a decade I have had my taskbar docked on the left side of my screen vertical as it is more efficient for managing my open windows. I understand this could be...
  7. Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?: This is how I used to have the taskbar placed on Windows 10, and since the upgrade to Windows 11, the taskbar is locked on the bottom of the screen. This is really counterproductive, and I would like to know if this is a temporary or permanent feature. Thank you.....
  8. Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?

Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?: This is how I used to have the taskbar placed on Windows 10, and since the upgrade to Windows 11, the taskbar is locked on the bottom of the screen. This is really counterproductive, and I would like to know if this is a temporary or permanent feature. Thank you.....
  9. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  10. task bar left side of screen

task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....