Windows 10: Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and...

Discus and support Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I am meeting an unexpected behavior: Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and "Sleep: PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnason_MN, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and...

Hi Guys, I am meeting an unexpected behavior: Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and "Sleep: PC goes to sleep after 1 minute" then idle 1 minute. Ideally, Windows would follow the power option setting, while the system idle 1 minute, the system will go to sleep, but fail, and Windows keeps working. Then, I change the power settings: "Screen: turn off after 1minute" and "Sleep: PC goes to sleep after 1 minute", setting done, idle 1 minute, system goes to sleep. and wakeup by KB normally. Once setting the same time value of "Sleep:

:)

Johnason_MN, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and...

1. Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and... - Similar Threads - cannot enter sleep

2. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  3. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  4. Laptop cannot automatically turn off the screen or enter screen saver mode after a period...

Laptop cannot automatically turn off the screen or enter screen saver mode after a period...: The computer is a Lenovo Thinkbook 16p with the original Windows 11 operating system.I have noticed that the computer does not automatically turn off the screen, go to sleep, or activate the screen saver after a period of inactivity.I have tried resetting the screen timeout...
  5. Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and...: Hi Guys, I am meeting an unexpected behavior: Windows 11 cannot enter sleep while setting "Screen: turn off after 15 minutes"default and "Sleep: PC goes to sleep after 1 minute" then idle 1 minute. Ideally, Windows would follow the power option setting, while the system idle...
  6. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings: I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from...
  7. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings: I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from...
  8. Power & Sleep setting to turn off screen are not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power & Sleep setting to turn off screen are not working: I have the Power & Sleep setting configured for 2 hours, but the screen never turns off. I recently restarted the computer. Would that have changed the Power & Sleep settings?TIA for your help.SweetTasha....
  9. Issues with screen not turning off and computer not entering sleep mode after update to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with screen not turning off and computer not entering sleep mode after update to...: Issue: - Screen will not turn off and computer will not enter sleep mode after windows 10 build 19041.450 was installed. Everything worked fine before this install. Troubleshooting: - Made several restarts - no difference. - Started in diagnostic mode - no difference....
  10. Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.: Hello. Ever since I installed the May 2020 update, my screen will not turn off after 15 minutes like I set it to. This is a fresh installation of the OS, I even tried using "sfc /scannow" but no corrupted files were found. I'm not sure if this is an issue everyone is...