Windows 10: Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

Discus and support Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I have Windows 11 . I wanted to play some videogames . I have a NVIDIA rtx 3080 Graphics card as well as an Integrated Graphics card. In all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abid abdellah, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

Hello!I have Windows 11 . I wanted to play some videogames . I have a NVIDIA rtx 3080 Graphics card as well as an Integrated Graphics card. In all appearance, the graphics drivers are up to date . my NVIDIA control panel dosnt open , i cant acces to NVIDIA GeForce Experience application home or settings , i just can download the driver on it . my dedicated gpu appears in Device Manager etc. The issue is in Graphics settings, Windows does not seem to recognize the NVIDIA Graphics card as a high performance option. Please see the Screenshot.

:)

abid abdellah, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

1. Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly. - Similar Threads - cannot seem GPU

2. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  3. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  4. Windows seems to not want to use my laptop's GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seems to not want to use my laptop's GPU: I'm on a relatively new Lenovo LOQ 15APH8 laptop, one day I noticed that the laptop was having performance issue and it turns out that for some reason the RTX 4050 GPU is no longer in use, Task Manager as well as the Windows graphic settings refuses to acknowledge its...
  5. Windows seems to not want to use my laptop's GPU

Windows seems to not want to use my laptop's GPU: I'm on a relatively new Lenovo LOQ 15APH8 laptop, one day I noticed that the laptop was having performance issue and it turns out that for some reason the RTX 4050 GPU is no longer in use, Task Manager as well as the Windows graphic settings refuses to acknowledge its...
  6. Cannot get Windows to use my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Windows to use my GPU: I have a HP Victus 15, which came packaged with an i5-13420H, an RTX 3050 with 6 GB dedicated RAM, and Windows 11. Since I absolutely refuse to "upgrade" to Windows 11, I took out the preinstalled SSD and swapped in the SSD from an older laptop running Windows 10 x64, and...
  7. Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.: Hello!I have Windows 11 . I wanted to play some videogames . I have a NVIDIA rtx 3080 Graphics card as well as an Integrated Graphics card. In all appearance, the graphics drivers are up to date . my NVIDIA control panel dosnt open , i cant acces to NVIDIA GeForce Experience...
  8. Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.: Hello! I have Windows 11 Education Edition. To pass some time I wanted to play a videogame on Steam. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics card as well as an Integrated Graphics card. In all appearance, the graphics drivers are up to date i.e. checked NVIDIA control panel,...
  9. Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.

Windows 11 cannot seem to use GPU properly.: Hello! I have Windows 11 Education Edition. To pass some time I wanted to play a videogame on Steam. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics card as well as an Integrated Graphics card. In all appearance, the graphics drivers are up to date i.e. checked NVIDIA control panel,...
  10. GPU not being used properly, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU not being used properly, please help.: Recently I've been trying to play games such as Rocket League, GTA5, Overwatch, Fortnite ect. I use to average about 150fps on Rocket League, Fortnite and Overwatch and about 70fps on GTA5. But now i cannot get above 20 consistently. I know that my PC is not using my...