Windows 10: Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

Discus and support Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Janele_035, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from windows 10 to windows 11.

:)

Janele_035, Feb 24, 2022

2. Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Is there a way to automatically set night light at a specified time?

Welcome to Ten Forums.

Yes there is, see Option Four, Step 6 this tutorial.

Turn On or Off Night Light in Windows 10

4. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

how to turn off the night light screen

Hi Warren,

The functionality of Night light depends on the graphics driver you're currently using. If the graphics card doesn't completely support the feature, chances are that you would be able to turn it on but won't be able to disable it or vice versa.

We suggest checking the post of Devlin Sco from this
    thread
    for further steps that you can perform to possibly resolve the issue.

For further details, you can also check this link
    Set your display for night time in Windows 10

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

1. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings - Similar Threads - Cannot Turn Off

2. Night Light does not turn off for games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light does not turn off for games on Windows 11: My issue is that Night Light does not turn off automatically when I launch full screen applications, specifically games. In the past, I was using the feature on a system with Windows 10, and it always turned off for games. But since I got a new system with Windows 11, Night...
  3. Night Light does not turn off for games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light does not turn off for games on Windows 11: My issue is that Night Light does not turn off automatically when I launch full screen applications, specifically games. In the past, I was using the feature on a system with Windows 10, and it always turned off for games. But since I got a new system with Windows 11, Night...
  4. Windows 10 rebooting at night update restart setting turned off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 rebooting at night update restart setting turned off!: Hi there,This problem has become much more frequent lately and I am starting to lose work that is rendering overnight. Windows seems to be rebooting overnight. I don't suspect it's a lack of RAM as I have 128gb and the scenes I'm trying to render have done so just fine...
  5. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings: I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from...
  6. Night Light Settings Crashes When Turn Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light Settings Crashes When Turn Off: Night light is on but doesn't actually show that it's on. Whenever I go into the settings to manually turn it off even though it's not on it crashes the whole setting. I really want to use night light again because when at night time the blue light from my screen annoys my...
  7. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  8. Night Light settings won't turn off.

Night Light settings won't turn off.: I'm having a bit of a backwards issue myself. Night light isn't doing anything to my light level. Its turned off. However, I cannot disable night light all-together. I picked up f.lux as i hear its a lot nicer and doesn't have this issue. I do not want the system's night...
  9. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  10. turning off monitor at night

turning off monitor at night: how do I make the monitor turn off at night so it doesn't keep the living room lit up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-monitor-at-night/66d1ddc9-cbc5-48e5-9aab-c95bc281c046