Windows 10: Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

Discus and support Windows 11: Can't add work/school account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam McGee, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box and setting it up with the employees WORK Microsoft account, it wouldn't let me install Windows 11 even though the machine was compatible in every aspect. So I reset the PC, loaded it with a local account instead, and was able to install Windows 11. Weird, right? After Windows 11 installed, I'm trying to create a user account LINKED TO OUR EMPLOYEES MICROSOFT ACCOUNT and I keep receiving a message saying the account doesn't exist. How do I

:)

Adam McGee, Sep 23, 2022

2. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Hello All,

I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.

Thanks..

Rohit hande, Sep 23, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account

Hi ITguy22

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

In the Microsoft Store in Windows 11, it is not yet possible to log in with a Work or School account, currently, only personal accounts are accepted.

DaveM121, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

1. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account - Similar Threads - Can't add school

2. Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work: HiI want to have multiple account to login with so I keep all my work school and personal files separated on my laptop. How do I manage that? Kind regards, Reinier...
  3. Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work: HiI want to have multiple account to login with so I keep all my work school and personal files separated on my laptop. How do I manage that? Kind regards, Reinier...
  4. Can't add or work school account on domain computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add or work school account on domain computers: Got into the office this morning and tried to add a work account to a user's computer. It no longer allows me to and gives me the message below. How can I fix this so my users are allowed to add accounts under their profiles?I added two group policy objects yesterday for an...
  5. Can't add or work school account on domain computers

Can't add or work school account on domain computers: Got into the office this morning and tried to add a work account to a user's computer. It no longer allows me to and gives me the message below. How can I fix this so my users are allowed to add accounts under their profiles?I added two group policy objects yesterday for an...
  6. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

Windows 11: Can't add work/school account: We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box and setting it up with the employees WORK Microsoft account, it wouldn't let me install Windows 11 even though the machine...
  7. Add work or school account button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add work or school account button not working windows 11: Until last week i had no problem, then yesterday, my onenote says i have too sign in againsync stopped automatically.when i tried to sign in ,my school account disappeared from the list. when i went to settings to check ,the account not there also .When i clicked the "Add...
  8. Add work or school account button not working windows 11

Add work or school account button not working windows 11: Until last week i had no problem, then yesterday, my onenote says i have too sign in againsync stopped automatically.when i tried to sign in ,my school account disappeared from the list. when i went to settings to check ,the account not there also .When i clicked the "Add...
  9. "Add a work or school account" not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  10. Can't add school\work account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add school\work account to Windows 10: The title shows it all. Since some close time I haven't been able to login or add my school account (office365) to my PC. I can add it to certain apps and services, but I couldn't add it to my Windows settings, it shows me an error while applying my school policy. The...