Windows 10: Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Discus and support Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RanSHSW, Apr 18, 2024.

1. RanSHSW Win User

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything, settings, Control Panel, games, Chrome, apps downloaded. Nothing works. I've also gotten an error 0xc000012f over 'PredatorSense' which is my laptop from, Acer Predator Helios 500. and over Overwolf which I've had for many years without issue. I've never had this issue before, up until today. Restarting does nothing, and goog

:)

RanSHSW, Apr 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

1. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc. - Similar Threads - Can't click anything

2. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  3. Can't Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click On Anything: Hello Microsoft community, I'm experiencing an issue that seems to be half resolved. I can't left or right click on anything after startup. The solution I found for this was to open Task Manager Control+Shift+Esc>end explorer.exe>run new task>enter explorer.exe. This...
  4. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  5. Can't click on anything in Windows

Can't click on anything in Windows: I just built a new PC (Asus X570 Prime P, 3900xt, gtx 1060 (soon to be 6800xt), 64gb 3600 ram, 1tb nvme ssd) and I have encountered this problem quite a few times. When I first set up my PC, whenever I would plug in a new peripheral, Windows would seem to freeze. I could...
  6. Can't click on anything?

Can't click on anything?: I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help? submitted by /u/ninja438 [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  8. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  9. Can't click anything on my PC sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click anything on my PC sometimes: Almost every time I use my computer I have a really annoying bug to deal with and no one seems to have exactly the same problem that I have. - Sometimes (randomly) I can't click icons (even the start button) on the task bar. Hover animations does not work either. -...
  10. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't click on anything: Today i was changing some settings in the bios, and after i restarted the pc i couldnt click on anything (but i could still move the mouse). I was able to create a new admin account on my pc and now i can use the mouse again. How can i get my mouse to work in my main...