Windows 10: windows 11 can´t install it.

Discus and support windows 11 can´t install it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; installation requirements met, but it appears that does not support to my processor, but the TPM is active, and the video card Drives where it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kleber Oliveira, Oct 8, 2021.

1. windows 11 can´t install it.

installation requirements met, but it appears that does not support to my processor, but the TPM is active, and the video card Drives where it shows that the problem is are in, but the version of my direct x is 12 and the Drives WDDM is in version 2.6 and still can´t install it.

:)

Kleber Oliveira, Oct 8, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 8, 2021
  4. windows 11 can´t install it.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 can´t install it.

1. windows 11 can´t install it. - Similar Threads - can´t install

2. Can`t change to administrator for installiing updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t change to administrator for installiing updates: Hello.I am an MS account paid user and I would like to update any program on my laptop. I find I have no administrator access and any time I want to update a program I get only No option to Do you want this program to make changes to the device?How can I amend this and get...
  3. Can`t change to administrator for installiing updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t change to administrator for installiing updates: Hello.I am an MS account paid user and I would like to update any program on my laptop. I find I have no administrator access and any time I want to update a program I get only No option to Do you want this program to make changes to the device?How can I amend this and get...
  4. Can´t install Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t install Windows 11: Hi i was doing a clean install of Windows but got some blue screen at the "end" of the process. Tried to do the Format and install a couple of times more to get it done without blue screen but was impossible. Then, switched the SSD to one new, probably the other one was old...
  5. Can´t install Windows 11

Can´t install Windows 11: Hi i was doing a clean install of Windows but got some blue screen at the "end" of the process. Tried to do the Format and install a couple of times more to get it done without blue screen but was impossible. Then, switched the SSD to one new, probably the other one was old...
  6. Problem: after installed KB5031356 compute crash and application can;t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: after installed KB5031356 compute crash and application can;t open: we have 9000+ clients and 2000+ have installed this patchKB5031356 .after installed this, compute will facing the issue taht after sleeping the computer can't open windows exploer and outlook.must to restart computer.uninstall the patch ,issue not occur....
  7. Problem: after installed KB5031356 compute crash and application can;t open

Problem: after installed KB5031356 compute crash and application can;t open: we have 9000+ clients and 2000+ have installed this patchKB5031356 .after installed this, compute will facing the issue taht after sleeping the computer can't open windows exploer and outlook.must to restart computer.uninstall the patch ,issue not occur....
  8. Problem: after installed KB5031356 compute crash and application can;t open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I can´t install anything nor update with xbox and the Microsoft Store because I get this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can´t install anything nor update with xbox and the Microsoft Store because I get this...: Good evening, I can´t install any app nor update with Xbox and with the Microsoft Store because I get the same error 0x80070002 and its varieties.This is my Windows version: I have tried many things and processes to solve it like:-Restart my pc and the Microsoft...
  10. I can´t install anything nor update with xbox and the Microsoft Store because I get this...

I can´t install anything nor update with xbox and the Microsoft Store because I get this...: Good evening, I can´t install any app nor update with Xbox and with the Microsoft Store because I get the same error 0x80070002 and its varieties.This is my Windows version: I have tried many things and processes to solve it like:-Restart my pc and the Microsoft...