Windows 10: Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

Discus and support Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi AllAt the moment my processer is not compatible of updating Windows 11 according to the PC Health App, I have the AMD E1-6010 Processer with AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonTangaroa, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

Hi AllAt the moment my processer is not compatible of updating Windows 11 according to the PC Health App, I have the AMD E1-6010 Processer with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics, my question is will there be a roll out update for this kind of processer?

:)

LeonTangaroa, Oct 8, 2021
  2. sZeniX Win User

What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ?
    i have this one installed:

(Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória - DDR3Clock interno - 351 MHzVersão do Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)Memória do sistema - 4 GBTipo da CPU - AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics)

But sometimes it updates (for no reason) and the driver stops working ...
    If i update to this one (on the image below) it gives me error ..

sZeniX, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Rashmi93 Win User
    BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA

My system freezes for a few seconds and then BSOD gets displayed showing 'Thread stuck in device driver'. This happens randomly. I updated the BIOS version but the problem still persists. All the other drivers are updated. I am using AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics. Please help..

Rashmi93, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

1. Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics - Similar Threads - Capability Support 6010

2. Blue screen of death when downloading amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death when downloading amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics drivers: Hi,I bought an Hp Laptop with Windows 10 Home and amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics cpu.I tried to install the needed drivers for the cpu since the pc didn't come with it, then when the download nearly finished the pc crashed and showed me a bsod multiple times when...
  3. Blue screen of death when downloading amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death when downloading amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics drivers: Hi,I bought an Hp Laptop with Windows 10 Home and amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics cpu.I tried to install the needed drivers for the cpu since the pc didn't come with it, then when the download nearly finished the pc crashed and showed me a bsod multiple times when...
  4. Blue screen of death when downloading amd e1 6010 apu with amd radeon r2 graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  6. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  7. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  8. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  9. Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics

Windows 11 Capability Support for E1 -6010 Processer With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics: Hi AllAt the moment my processer is not compatible of updating Windows 11 according to the PC Health App, I have the AMD E1-6010 Processer with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics, my question is will there be a roll out update for this kind of processer?...
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703