Windows 10: Windows 11 caps lock will not go away

Discus and support Windows 11 caps lock will not go away in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've tried turning off the 'Turn on Toggle Keys' however this pop up of when I press caps lock keeps coming back. I'm not sure how to get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rvnto, Jul 28, 2022.

1. rvnto Win User

Windows 11 caps lock will not go away

Hi there, I've tried turning off the 'Turn on Toggle Keys' however this pop up of when I press caps lock keeps coming back. I'm not sure how to get rid of this... Please help

:)

rvnto, Jul 28, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

Windows 11 caps lock will not go away [​IMG]

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

Windows 11 caps lock will not go away [​IMG]

dalchina, Jul 28, 2022
  3. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. (Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community) I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.

Window Specifications

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2022

OS build 22000.493

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.493.0

JacobGlanzer, Jul 28, 2022
  4. ccpjr Win User

caps lock windows 11

I am running Windows 11 and the keyboard caps lock on/off screen indicator does not work.

ccpjr, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 caps lock will not go away - Similar Threads - caps lock away

2. Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11: So I have a caps lock indicator on windows 11 that just randomly started appearing and i really hate it so i want to get rid of it but i dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator-on-windows-11/208a96eb-23b3-409f-b1ec-50bc9390cf1e
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock On/Off notification will not go away.: Anytime I hit caps lock or num lock, the the notification pops up see attached screenshot. I've already tried Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Make the keyboard easier to use -> toggle keys. It still doesn't work. I'm operating on Windows 11....
  5. Windows 11 caps lock will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 caps lock will not go away: Hi there, I've tried turning off the 'Turn on Toggle Keys' however this pop up of when I press caps lock keeps coming back. I'm not sure how to get rid of this... Please help...
  6. caps lock windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock windows 11: I am running Windows 11 and the keyboard caps lock on/off screen indicator does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-windows-11/db501cf4-f29c-48aa-a1d9-e9c0526c9736
  7. caps lock windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    caps lock windows 11: I am running Windows 11 and the keyboard caps lock on/off screen indicator does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-windows-11/db501cf4-f29c-48aa-a1d9-e9c0526c9736
  8. mY cAPs Lock IS GOING BAlListic.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mY cAPs Lock IS GOING BAlListic.: I've BEEN deALing With thIs PRoBLEM FOr QuITE some time. I dont KNow whaT hAPpeneD, But a LITtlE BiT Ago my kEYBOARd HAs ReaLly Been MESSING uP. i lOoKED Up SOlutiONs for THis AND nOThing haS WORKEd. IT'S VErY FRUStRaTING not bEiNG aBLE TO Type. mY CAPS lOCK IS TuRNING on ANd...
  9. Windows 10 - "Caps Lock is On" message will not go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - "Caps Lock is On" message will not go away: Hi, I am running Windows 10 professional 64 bit on a new Dell XPS-17 laptop. I use it with a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt Docking Station that connects to the laptop by USB-C. The docking station has an HDMI port, which I have connected to an external monitor. I have the...
  10. My caps lock is going CRAZY.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My caps lock is going CRAZY.: My caps lock is going frenzy. It switches on and when I unlock it and start typing it locks again randomly. Locks & unlocks on it"s own and unable to override. Wireless keyboard....