Windows 10: windows 11 chat error

Discus and support windows 11 chat error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi microsoft,i an unable to use windows 11 chat in task barplease fix that errorif i open this it's suddenly closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NaveedAhamed, Oct 5, 2021.

1. windows 11 chat error

hi microsoft,i an unable to use windows 11 chat in task barplease fix that errorif i open this it's suddenly closing

:)

NaveedAhamed, Oct 5, 2021
  2. upgraded Win User

Win 10/IE 11 Java chat box does not scroll up/down with the web page

I log into an internet chat website and the chat room window is apparently run by Java. Using an older laptop running Win 8.0/IE 8 the chat window would move up and down as the web page was scrolled up and down, staying in the same relative position to the webpage text.

On a new laptop with Win 10 I have IE 11 and have installed Java, all latest OS, IE 11 and Java updates applied. In this config when that web page is scrolled up and down, the chat room window does not move, stays static on the display (still displays new messages). As the webpage is scrolled up/down the webpage text overlays/overwrites the Java chat box.

It appears the Java chat window is detached from the surrounding webpage.

The older laptop with Win8.0/IE 8 was with Win 8.1, IE 11 and Java updates. It then began exhibiting the same issue.

I have tried adding the webpage to the IE 11 compatibility view list but still have the same problem.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

upgraded, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2021
  4. windows 11 chat error

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile windows 11 chat error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 chat error

1. windows 11 chat error - Similar Threads - chat error

2. I need to chat with an agent to fix my configuration error 0x0000001 which is stopping to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to chat with an agent to fix my configuration error 0x0000001 which is stopping to...: I use to have and enjoy QQ international for othe past 10 years. but last year when I upgrade windows 10 ; each time thatI put my QQ password ; error 0x0000001 appears saying configuration error. I have been unable to contact my China suppliers for over a year now. I...
  3. I need to chat with an agent to fix my configuration error 0x0000001 which is stopping to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to chat with an agent to fix my configuration error 0x0000001 which is stopping to...: I use to have and enjoy QQ international for othe past 10 years. but last year when I upgrade windows 10 ; each time thatI put my QQ password ; error 0x0000001 appears saying configuration error. I have been unable to contact my China suppliers for over a year now. I...
  4. I need to chat with an agent to fix my configuration error 0x0000001 which is stopping to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  6. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  7. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. windows 11 chat error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 chat error: hi microsoft,i an unable to use windows 11 chat in task barplease fix that errorif i open this it's suddenly closing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-chat-error/b6758fc4-9c4d-4711-bb83-fcfd3ecd5ba6
  9. Can't connect to Xbox party chat or xbox support site, but no errors in 'xbox networking'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to Xbox party chat or xbox support site, but no errors in 'xbox networking': I've been having random issues the past couple days, today I couldn't connect at all. Had Teredo issues to start the night, I resolved them, now I have an open NAT type and connect to the server fine. However I can't do any party chat and now for some reason no xbox support...
  10. Error code when trying to use webcam on chat site:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code when trying to use webcam on chat site:: Error cade when trying to use webcam on chat site: Technical details: NotReadableError -...