Windows 10: Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

Discus and support Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlackdonaldBob, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for US folks. How do I get the date and time back - I can live with the misbehaving icons.Thanks

:)

BlackdonaldBob, Nov 29, 2021

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Nov 29, 2021
  3. davidhk Win User
    Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar

I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my
    taskbar?

WendyCotter, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

1. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar - Similar Threads - clock date missing

2. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  3. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  4. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. Taskbar clock, change date format.

Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  7. Clock and date on taskbar

Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  8. Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock

Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock: Is there a way to get the date info along with the clock on the taskbar and still choose "small icons"?...
  9. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...
  10. Clock on taskbar missing ':'

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock on taskbar missing ':': Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached) [img] Thanks! 96436