Windows 10: Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.

Discus and support Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 660 that is currently on Windows 10 21H2 and Windows Update has postedthe note about the system currently not being compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kempec, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Kempec Win User

Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.

I have a Dell Inspiron 660 that is currently on Windows 10 21H2 and Windows Update has postedthe note about the system currently not being compatible with Windows 11. I know this and the systemnever will be because both the CPU is too old and there is no TPM on it and is not upgradable to add one. Is there a way to turn off this notice?

:)

Kempec, Oct 11, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system. - Similar Threads - compatiilty notice system

2. Windows Notices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Notices: I noticed this morning upon my computer boot and before the desktop appeared I received a notice for enhancing the Microsoft Edge browser.These enhancements would come if I decided in a package form too which two of them, I did not want. There was one I was just not...
  3. Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.: I have a Dell Inspiron 660 that is currently on Windows 10 21H2 and Windows Update has postedthe note about the system currently not being compatible with Windows 11. I know this and the systemnever will be because both the CPU is too old and there is no TPM on it and is not...
  4. Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 compatiilty notice on Windows 10 system.: I have a Dell Inspiron 660 that is currently on Windows 10 21H2 and Windows Update has postedthe note about the system currently not being compatible with Windows 11. I know this and the systemnever will be because both the CPU is too old and there is no TPM on it and is not...
  5. Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??: Today received a prompt below in via Update that my PC is eligible for an upgrade to Win 11. My PC is running Win 10 Pro on an IntelR CoreTM i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. which isn't a supported Win 11 CPU, it also doesn't meet the Secure Boot or TPM 2.0 requirements.When selecting...
  6. Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??: Today received a prompt below in via Update that my PC is eligible for an upgrade to Win 11. My PC is running Win 10 Pro on an IntelR CoreTM i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. which isn't a supported Win 11 CPU, it also doesn't meet the Secure Boot or TPM 2.0 requirements.When selecting...
  7. windows 10 expiry notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 expiry notice: Hi, My client is running windows 10 pro, but one of the pc last week suddenly display dialog windows about to expire at random time. I just check control panel->system, it say windows is activated. Is there a reason why all the sudden this one pc displaying windows...
  8. Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?: I occationally get notices when online that look like they came from Microsoft(?) The notices say that my copy of Windows 10 has been currupted and to click to repair. How do I know if it's real? Also how do I check if my copy is currupted?...
  9. Reserve Windows 10 Notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reserve Windows 10 Notice: I have decided not to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. How do I get rid of the upgrade notice on my PC? I hope there is a way since it has become annoying. Thank you. 22266
  10. Windows 10 Restarts with no notice

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restarts with no notice: This week my laptop with Windows 10 has restarted without any notice. It has happened at least one time each day for the last 4 days. I will be at my computer and all of a sudden it restarts and I see a black screen with the Dell logo. Is there something I can do to stop my...