Windows 10: windows 11 computer perfomence

Discus and support windows 11 computer perfomence in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; IHve a acer aspie e15 laptop , amd a10 processor , 4gb ram quad core,1000gb hdd.So My Issue is my windows 11 is countinously hanging and laggy. i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amrethesh Kannan, Oct 1, 2022.

1. windows 11 computer perfomence

IHve a acer aspie e15 laptop , amd a10 processor , 4gb ram quad core,1000gb hdd.So My Issue is my windows 11 is countinously hanging and laggy. i dont know what to do. windows 10 i have not experinced these issues. a lot have changed after the new update for eg: Previously mt search bar is not opening but now it is working good. But sometimes still apps crashes

:)

Amrethesh Kannan, Oct 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Perfomance issues in Windows 10.

Hi Philip,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you to resolve it.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Which build is currently installed in your computer?
    As per the description, you are facing multiple issues with your Windows 10 computer.

We suggest you to download the latest software drivers from the manufacturers website for your computer model. Important drivers include: Chipset, Video, Audio and Network (Ethernet/Wireless).

Refer the link below and follow the steps to check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 11 computer perfomence

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 computer perfomence

1. windows 11 computer perfomence - Similar Threads - computer perfomence

2. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  3. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  6. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  7. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

8. Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer

Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer: I was watching a Youtube video, when suddenly this random caps lock notification popped up. I already tried Command Prompt and Settings, Nothing worked. This is an HP computer if that helps....
  9. windows 11 computer perfomence

windows 11 computer perfomence: IHve a acer aspie e15 laptop , amd a10 processor , 4gb ram quad core,1000gb hdd.So My Issue is my windows 11 is countinously hanging and laggy. i dont know what to do. windows 10 i have not experinced these issues. a lot have changed after the new update for eg: Previously mt...
  10. Slow perfomance of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow perfomance of computer: Hi Forum I have the following laptop Intel celeron 1.80ghz ram 4.000 gp 681 gb local disc 254 used, 427 free The laptop has been slow for a long time but I need it to be quicker now. On start up the login screen takes a while to come on sometimes around 5 minutes or I...