Windows 10: windows 11 confirmed lol

Discus and support windows 11 confirmed lol in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; See windows' reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-confirmed-lol/c65a5a93-7f35-4575-b95c-c85438664323 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Srinarayan Hari Mishra, Jun 24, 2021.

1. windows 11 confirmed lol

See windows' reply

:)

Srinarayan Hari Mishra, Jun 24, 2021

2. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

windows 11 confirmed lol

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 confirmed lol

1. windows 11 confirmed lol - Similar Threads - confirmed lol

2. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  3. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  4. Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!: Is this a genuine product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-confirmed-if-i-purchased-a-new-genuine/586f5543-2753-4f85-872a-e6b67e142422
  5. I have confirmation ID I need product id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have confirmation ID I need product id: I have product id and confirmation id But I want to install again window 10 pro on my system because I have formated my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-confirmation-id-i-need-product-id/8972b809-18bb-4a1a-8895-e8ab6a1e0734
  6. I need a confirmation ID of installation ID:3712350 6141676 8805444 7370735 6712 555...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a confirmation ID of installation ID:3712350 6141676 8805444 7370735 6712 555...: I need a confirmation ID of installation ID:3712350 6141676 8805444 7370735 6712 555 1757331 5012133 4680886 8409360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-confirmation-id-of-installation-id3712350/62b1b4c7-5508-4283-a872-832f3dfed084
  7. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  8. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  9. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...
  10. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...