Windows 10: Windows 11 context menu

Discus and support Windows 11 context menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MinnMe, Dec 14, 2021.

1. MinnMe Win User

Windows 11 context menu

I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first click on "Show More Options" to get to the copy or paste feature. Is there a way to expand the context menu so you do not have to click on "Show More Options" each time?

:)

MinnMe, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 context menu

1. Windows 11 context menu - Similar Threads - context menu

2. Unable to change win11 context menu with Registry change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change win11 context menu with Registry change: I just switched from Win10 pro to Win11 ProI use the desktop context menu frequently. Windows 11 requires a second step---show more options---to access most of the features I use such as "Rename"To return to the old context menu, Microsoft instructs me to edit the registry...
  3. Unable to change win11 context menu with Registry change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change win11 context menu with Registry change: I just switched from Win10 pro to Win11 ProI use the desktop context menu frequently. Windows 11 requires a second step---show more options---to access most of the features I use such as "Rename"To return to the old context menu, Microsoft instructs me to edit the registry...
  4. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  5. Missing context menu on search bar

Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  6. Way to always see old file context menu on right click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Way to always see old file context menu on right click?: The new context menu for files is awful. It hides many of the options that I use most often, reducing my efficiency. Is there a way to hide it and always default to the original context menu available under "show more options"?...
  7. Way to always see old file context menu on right click?

Way to always see old file context menu on right click?: The new context menu for files is awful. It hides many of the options that I use most often, reducing my efficiency. Is there a way to hide it and always default to the original context menu available under "show more options"?...
  8. Windows 11's Right Click Context Menu has got to go.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11's Right Click Context Menu has got to go.: This is the most terrible, stupid, and annoying thing Microsoft has ever designed into a UI.They've completely abandoned us power users here, and even normal users.Get rid of that stupid 'Show more Options' button and give us everything relevant to the element we're right...
  9. Windows 11's Right Click Context Menu has got to go.

Windows 11's Right Click Context Menu has got to go.: This is the most terrible, stupid, and annoying thing Microsoft has ever designed into a UI.They've completely abandoned us power users here, and even normal users.Get rid of that stupid 'Show more Options' button and give us everything relevant to the element we're right...
  10. How do you add cmd.exe to the Context menu in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you add cmd.exe to the Context menu in file explorer?: How do you add command to the Context menu in file explorer?Hello. I fogot how to add C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe to the Context menu.[Right click open cmd here]. I know how to open cmd from the address bar and from cmd but I do not remember how to add it to that menu. Please...