Windows 10: Windows 11 continually re-installing itself

Discus and support Windows 11 continually re-installing itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro.User accepted upgrade to Win 11, but that broke printing Canon printer that in 11 reports as offline - that will need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Canuck_geoff, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 continually re-installing itself

Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro.User accepted upgrade to Win 11, but that broke printing Canon printer that in 11 reports as offline - that will need to be resolved but for another day.Chose Go Back to Windows 10 which worked fine. Within hours 11 d/l'd again and installedWent into Local Group Policy and set Target Version for Future Updates to 21H1 No joy, Win 11 reinstalls itself after a short time.I just need to buy time under Windows 10 till I can determine if there is a workaround for the printer that Canon apparently does not plan to offer a Windows 11 driver for. But the headache

:)

Canuck_geoff, Jan 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Mark7805 Win User
    Issue with Windows 7 installing

On the second step of installing Windows 7 it just locks up and won't continue with installation. I talked to my friend in town (Urbklr on Techpowerup) and he believes it's my chipset. I can't get a hold of him to find out how I could update my bios and such.

Mark7805, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Windows 11 continually re-installing itself

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 continually re-installing itself

1. Windows 11 continually re-installing itself - Similar Threads - continually installing itself

2. Clean Windows 11 re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Windows 11 re-install: I use a Win 11 media creation tool thumb drive to do clean re-installs; however, on one of my HP laptops I get this message: "We couldn't find any drives.".It works OK on my other HP computers....
  3. Windows 11 keeps re-installing itself after reverting to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 keeps re-installing itself after reverting to 10: When I bought this computer, it had windows 10. After about a week, it installed windows 11. I used it for about a week, but had bad framerate drops, and several games would just fail to launch or crash. So I reverted to windows 10. Less than 24 hours later, my device said it...
  4. Windows 11 keeps re-installing itself after reverting to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps re-installing itself after reverting to 10: When I bought this computer, it had windows 10. After about a week, it installed windows 11. I used it for about a week, but had bad framerate drops, and several games would just fail to launch or crash. So I reverted to windows 10. Less than 24 hours later, my device said it...
  5. Windows 11 keeps re-installing itself after reverting to 10

6. Windows 11 continually re-installing itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 continually re-installing itself: Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro.User accepted upgrade to Win 11, but that broke printing Canon printer that in 11 reports as offline - that will need to be resolved but for another day.Chose Go Back to Windows 10 which worked fine. Within hours 11 d/l'd again and...
  7. Re-installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-installing Windows 11: Hi, Around 1 week ago I installed Windows 11 through the windows update, most of what I experienced with it was pleasant but a few things I didn't like, this isn't a post about what's good and bad about Windows 11 so I won't get into it.My question is that I restored back to...
  8. Re-installing Windows 11

Re-installing Windows 11: Hi, Around 1 week ago I installed Windows 11 through the windows update, most of what I experienced with it was pleasant but a few things I didn't like, this isn't a post about what's good and bad about Windows 11 so I won't get into it.My question is that I restored back to...
  9. Windows re-installed itself/hard reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows re-installed itself/hard reset: So yesterday, I saw an unusual digit on my gigabyte motherboard, so I decided to reset my pc, like I’ve done before. For some reason, however, it ended up completely wiping it and taking me to the Windows installation screen. I later found out this was because I had a USB...
  10. After installation and re-installation, boot issues continue...

in Windows 10 Support
    After installation and re-installation, boot issues continue...: Although there is already a thread, I open a new one because I would like to give a more detailed description of the extremely annoying situation I'm in. About a month ago I switched from Win 7 to Win 10. My Win 7 system: SSD - Win 7 greek (Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128 Gb) HDD 1...