Windows 10: Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time?

Discus and support Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pc started doing this after I left for a 17 day vacation. I had left my computer unplugged, and when I came back it started crashing quite a bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miles_397, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Miles_397 Win User

Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time?

Pc started doing this after I left for a 17 day vacation. I had left my computer unplugged, and when I came back it started crashing quite a bit.

:)

Miles_397, Mar 24, 2023
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time? :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Mar 24, 2023
  3. BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Mar 24, 2023
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time? - Similar Threads - continuously crashing giving

2. My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing, with different codes each time!: The title explains my problem. I got many different codes, like:IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYPAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAAt this point, Im not sure what to do. The restorehealth command also isnt working properly, as the bar...
  3. Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time?

Windows 11 continuously crashing giving different error codes each time?: Pc started doing this after I left for a 17 day vacation. I had left my computer unplugged, and when I came back it started crashing quite a bit....
  4. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  5. BSOD but error codes differ each time

BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  6. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time

Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time: Hi all,I've been tracking the BSD crashes since the beginning of Feb/21 and they are becoming more and more frequent and it is starting to drive me nuts this morning it has crashed 8 times in 4 hours. I have read multiple posts about reading the log files I have tried and it...
  8. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  9. My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.

My computer keeps crashing, each time with different error codes.: My computer has been crashing more frequently since the new windows update, but this has never happened to the degree it's occurring at now. The cycle started after I attempted to shut down my pc from the power settings in the little windows hotbar area, but it said that my...
  10. BSOD with different error codes each time...

BSOD with different error codes each time...: I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve since fixed all of that. PC was stable for a few of months but now I get the BSOD all the time and it gives different error...