Windows 10: Windows 11 continuously running

Discus and support Windows 11 continuously running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Device name adminKLB Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 40.0 GB 39.4 GB usable Device ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen Byrd, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Windows 11 continuously running

I have Device name adminKLB Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 40.0 GB 39.4 GB usable Device ID F11D0061-DB75-4F88-BD2B-F20E8614705A Product ID 00325-82275-62936-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am using Windows 11 Home 23H2v, and suddenly, my computer is constantly running. It started about a week ago, I have turned off specific startup programs in hopes of elementating the issues. Nothing is helping. My fan is constantly running, but my system is not overheating. I do not understand why, all of a sudden, my s

:)

Karen Byrd, Feb 29, 2024

2. aero_busy on continuously

Hi Joan,

Apologies for the delay. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, I would suggest you to refer the following suggestions:

• Do you use any online storage service? Like OneDrive, Google Drive etc?
    • Have you noticed any activity on Task Manager?

For now, I suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Feb 29, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Windows 11 continuously running

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 continuously running

1. Windows 11 continuously running - Similar Threads - continuously running

2. Outlook is already running. Please close the other window to continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook is already running. Please close the other window to continue: Last few days having problem opening Outlook not 365. Getting message "outlook is already running. please to close the other window to continue".Have to go to Task Manager - Processes to end task. After that can open Outlook. How to fix it?Thanks...
  3. Outlook is already running. Please close the other window to continue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is already running. Please close the other window to continue: Last few days having problem opening Outlook not 365. Getting message "outlook is already running. please to close the other window to continue".Have to go to Task Manager - Processes to end task. After that can open Outlook. How to fix it?Thanks...
  4. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...: Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file...
  5. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...: Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file...
  6. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  7. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  8. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  9. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  10. Windows 11 continuously running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 continuously running: I have Device name adminKLB Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 40.0 GB 39.4 GB usable Device ID F11D0061-DB75-4F88-BD2B-F20E8614705A Product ID 00325-82275-62936-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I am using...