Windows 10: Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS

Discus and support Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was surprised tonight to see my Windows 11 PC has installed IIS without me knowing. It seems to have been done overnight last weekend. I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyBacka, Jun 8, 2022.

1. AndyBacka Win User

Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS

I was surprised tonight to see my Windows 11 PC has installed IIS without me knowing. It seems to have been done overnight last weekend. I have the following entries in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Setup:04-Jun-2022 05:44:45 Initiating changes to turn on update WAS-ConfigurationAPI of package IIS-WebServer-Package. Client id: DISM Package Manager Provider.04-Jun-2022 05:44:45 Initiating changes to turn on update WAS-NetFxEnvironment of package IIS-WebServer-Packa

:)

AndyBacka, Jun 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS

1. Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS - Similar Threads - Covertly Installed IIS

2. Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Covertly Installed IIS: I was surprised tonight to see my Windows 11 PC has installed IIS without me knowing. It seems to have been done overnight last weekend. I have the following entries in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Setup:04-Jun-2022 05:44:45 Initiating changes to turn on update...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  5. Install windows 10 on Z83 II

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 on Z83 II: Hi I have a Z83 II mini pc, it was updating windows 10 and accidentally was disconnected from the power, and after that it doesn't work and can't repair. I would like to know which version should I download to reinstall and where can I get that version. Thank you...
  6. Is there any covert JPEG + HEIC program

Is there any covert JPEG + HEIC program: I recently took some pictures with my iPhone and all the pictures came as HEIC format. I need to convert them to JPEG in order to work with them. Does Microsoft offers any program to converter them to JPEG format? Thank you,...
  7. File coverting...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    File coverting...: How do I convert a png file to a obj file??? Have been trying to do this with "ANYCONV.COM" with no success. Can you please help me... Thanks --Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-coverting/5cad3119-dc95-4aa0-ae47-80cd70a7c41f
  8. Covert MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Covert MP4 to MP3: Hi . Is there a way to do it without using third party software? submitted by /u/faizalr17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzfv7d/covert_mp4_to_mp3/
  9. IIS Install failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IIS Install failures: I can't seem to Install IIS on my Windows 10 Pro Computer. After install attempt I am directed to reboot to get files to original state. All recommendations to date have been unsuccessful....
  10. IIS Install Fails Windows 10.0.10586

IIS Install Fails Windows 10.0.10586: First, I want to start out by saying these type of post are something that I tend to never do, but after a week and a half I am out of Ideas. I just recently upgraded to the latest build of Windows 10 (10586). In Order to complete the upgrade, I had to remove all...