Windows 10: windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep

Discus and support windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey yallso i had a problem with my device that the cpu is at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleepfor some reason starting a game fixed it but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xd nqrwayy 9000, May 30, 2023.

1. windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep

hey yallso i had a problem with my device that the cpu is at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleepfor some reason starting a game fixed it but its weirdany fixes?did all the updates btw***** moved from german to english Community *****

:)

xd nqrwayy 9000, May 30, 2023
  2. yarraTB Win User

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz - is it eligible for windows 11?

Hi Windows Technical Support team,

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz - is it eligible for windows 11?
    As per the below article
    Windows 11 System Requirements (microsoft.com)

• Processors/CPUs (Central Processing Units): 1 Ghz or faster with 2 or more cores and appearing on our list of approved CPUs. The processor in your PC will be a main determining factor for running Windows 11. The clock speed (the 1 Ghz or faster requirement) and number of cores (2 or more) are inherent to the processor design as it was manufactured and are not considered upgradable components.

As per this description the above configuration is eligible for windows 11 upgrade

but

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Docs

this is not mentioned in windows 11 supported processor list, hence it is not allowed to upgrade to window 11.
    I also installed PC Health Check app to see if my PC can run Windows 11 or not, except the process not mentioned in eligible list, rest everything was green, that means it is compatible/eligible to upgrade to windows 11?

can you please check this?

yarraTB, May 30, 2023
  3. alpuzun Win User
    [SOLVED] CPU locked at base clock after upgrading to Windows 11

Hi all,

I am using i7-8750h as my processor and used Windows 10 for years, had a similar problem occurring time to time in Windows 10

What happened when using Windows 10:

- CPU would get stuck at 0.79 GHZ

- I would unplug my laptop and it would stabilize itself on battery and exceed this threshold and I would plug it back again, everything is solved

What happens when using Windows 11:

- CPU clock gets fixed at 2.20 GHZ (which is the base clock of the i7-8750h)

- If I unplug it, clock starts to wary between 0.79 GHZ and 2.20 GHZ but never exceeding it

- If I plug it back in, it is still fixed at 2.20 GHZ

What I already tried:

- Change Windows power options

- Change intelppm Start value to 4 from 3 in regedit

- Disable Fast Startup

- Restart my computer after every step

My laptop is HP Pavilion 15 bc413nt.

Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this issue?

alpuzun, May 30, 2023
  4. windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 30, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep

1. windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep - Similar Threads - cpu clocks ghz

2. 0x9f after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x9f after waking up from sleep: Around 3 to 4 months ago, my computer used to function properly after waking up. However, currently, it frequently encounters a 0x9f BSOD. If anyone has any insights regarding this issue, I would highly appreciate them. Here are the recent *.dmp files:...
  3. 0x9f after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x9f after waking up from sleep: Around 3 to 4 months ago, my computer used to function properly after waking up. However, currently, it frequently encounters a 0x9f BSOD. If anyone has any insights regarding this issue, I would highly appreciate them. Here are the recent *.dmp files:...
  4. 0x9f after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cpu clocks at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleep: hey yallso i had a problem with my device that the cpu is at 0.39 ghz after waking up from sleepfor some reason starting a game fixed it but its weirdany fixes?did all the updates btw***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  6. Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep: Started about a week ago, my computer stopped waking up from sleep. Whenever I uses mouse, keyboard, or the power button to "wake" it up, the fan revvs up for a couple of seconds, but then it dies down, and the power LED remains blinking and the screen remains black. Nothing...
  7. Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.: I upgraded to windows 11 today and I am having some problem with it. When I put the PC on sleep mode for almost 25-30 mins and then try to wake it, it gets stuck, it remains in sleep even after i open the lid, press the power key,etc.Then I have to hard restart it to get back...
  8. Volume set to 0 after waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume set to 0 after waking up from Sleep: The Volume of 2/3 audio devices is set to 0 mute after waking my PC up from sleep mode. Sound would be working perfectly but volume is always set to 0 - not as many other user's problem with completely missing sound after sleep.Already tried:- reinstalling the drivers --> no...
  9. No sound after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound after waking up from sleep: I just clean installed my windows 10, and I have been dealing with this issue with the sound on both my monitor with built in speakers would be gone after waking up from sleep mode. To be clear: I have 2 monitors with built in speakers, one connected to my hdmi and another...
  10. After waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After waking up from sleep: After waking up from sleep, how do I require a password sign-in. I don't want anyone to wake up my computer and see my desktop. Want to require my password to be entered to get access....