Windows 10: Windows 11 CPU not supported

Discus and support Windows 11 CPU not supported in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC Health says my CPU isn't supported with Windows 11 but my CPU is listed in the support list "Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ" Can someone help with this.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RBScott, Oct 13, 2021.

1. RBScott Win User

Windows 11 CPU not supported

PC Health says my CPU isn't supported with Windows 11 but my CPU is listed in the support list "Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ" Can someone help with this.My System OSEdition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎12/‎11/‎2020 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

:)

RBScott, Oct 13, 2021

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Windows 11 CPU not supported

"CPU isn't supported"

Try this quick and simple tool to see if your CPU is supported for Hardware Assisted Virtualization

Thanks,
    Jo

virtualcloudz, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 CPU not supported

1. Windows 11 CPU not supported - Similar Threads - CPU supported

2. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  3. What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the maximum number of CPU and CORES supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23h2 ?: Hello all,I'm wondering what the maximum limit on the number of processors and cores supported by Windows 11 Enterprise version 23H2 is. Could anyone give me the answer and possibly a link to an official document on the subject?...
  4. Why isn't my cpu supported for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my cpu supported for Windows 11?: My CPU Intel Pentium Gold 4415U doesn't appear to be supported for Windows 11, yet what appears to be a very similar CPU Intel Pentium Gold 4417U is? Will mine work if the other one is supported, or is that too risky to try? Is there any way to verify before installing?...
  5. Why isn't my cpu supported for Windows 11?

Why isn't my cpu supported for Windows 11?: My CPU Intel Pentium Gold 4415U doesn't appear to be supported for Windows 11, yet what appears to be a very similar CPU Intel Pentium Gold 4417U is? Will mine work if the other one is supported, or is that too risky to try? Is there any way to verify before installing?...
  6. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  7. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  8. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...
  10. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...